NIB Magnets as Magnetic Clutch

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2003
      I have converted a wood lathe to act as a spinning "magnetic clutch"
      but the ending is not yet in sight. It is a spinning piece of metal
      ordinarily attached to a piece to be spun: however the piece to be
      spun has no direct contact; only the magnetic fields involved. A very
      technical problem there. By doing this procedure I should be able to
      wind 23 gauge wire onto 4 inch diameter PVC forms to make Tesla coil
      secondaries. The part to be wrapped should be able to be stopped at
      any time because the spinning part has no direct mechanical
      connection, thus the wire should not break if the interruption
      becomes necessary, and the winding procedure can take place at any
      pace dictated by the operator. Varnishing will be made both on the
      inside and outside layers for integrity. Very few people on the
      internet are offering tesla secondaries for sale. I shall show
      pictures of these latest workings soon.

      Sincererly HDN