Flux Capactor Hypothesis Readied for Testing!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      The teslafy hypothesis is fairly simple as a proposition. The
      difficulty becomes putting all the parts together. The proposition is
      to interact magnetic and electric fields from resonance spatially
      together, and later to also react them in simultaneous timings via
      use of 90 degree phased resonances. A plan for investigating a
      feasible 90 degree phasing method has been formulated, so when that
      is needed it will be tried. But first we go from the beginning so
      that something is not missed. We are investigating the possible EXB
      lorentz force reactions of magnetic and electric inside the volume of
      the coil. We can procure the test conditions of this reaction, but we
      have not yet procurred the "thing" to be tested! The thing to be
      tested is such a three dimensional current travel of charge movement
      in that medium, so this has been an obstacle. A sort of cart before
      the horse gig. First we need to have the viable working electrolysis,
      and THEN we can see if the spatial interaction of fields in resonance
      can improove that effect. Then we have to correctly allocate the
      total power input equally for all three phases of the alternator.
      These things are now all doable with the completion of the component
      to be tested which is the resonant electrolysis. This was formerly
      tried with the outer DSR's, but here for a higher midpoint current
      availability, the primaries of the air core transformer can be used.
      Since those primaries have the effect of their Q factor degraded in
      coupling with the secondaries, they are removed from that influence,
      which investigation of that effect will be returned to later, but for
      this application does not seem applicable. So one phase of the
      alternator will be used for that purpose. The other two phases will
      be used to provide the step up of voltage needed to procure the
      spatial E X B field reaction for only a single phase of resonance.

      Apparently a common wiring mistake was made on the primary again,
      leading to some former false conclusions, and questionable scope
      artifacts. These are being reinvestigated. The correctly wired
      primary bipolar tank now shows an excellant Q factor: Where given a
      45 volt variac to field, enabling 35.8 volts, only .03 amp was
      inputed to read 1.05 between the tank resonances. This is the
      resonant rise of amperage in the circuit. Across those points the
      rectified dc water cell is inputed. A 20 volt variac test showed that
      13.8 volts stator enabled .11 A into the primaries, and on the cell
      itself 4.5 volts enabled 350 ma. The electrolysisi bubbles are
      immediately evident. Now we have a certain standard that can be
      tested, and then any changes made by spatial reaction.

      Such possible feedback loops are not at all rediculous! Studies of
      the DC induction coil fed by resonance were disapointing, completely
      trashing the resonant DC hypothesis and it appears that a transformer
      will be necessary here. But a very unusual thing happened here where
      a newly installed needle AC meter was used in the circuit, after some
      problems with the digital one. This meter passes the total AC
      amperage through to the primaries, and uses magnetic fields to move
      the sensor needle. By placing that meter on the DC pulsed magnetic
      field coming from the inductor coils polar opening: derived on the
      rectified midpoint path of the bipolar primary tank, that magnetic
      field would influence the meters action, producing a swing of
      amperage on the needle meter. That might be predictable, but this is
      not... the same digital working AC amperage meter downline in the
      circuit was showing this same swing of amperage! Removing the meter
      from the field then stabilized things.

      An experiment to find the maximum power transfer point of operation
      is now noted, and most all circuits should now be scritinized in this
      regard. Maximum power transfer occurs when the load is near the
      internal resistance of the source, but with three phase it is logical
      that the R(int) value may change with the aplication of all three
      phases, so there is not a readily known value for R(int). Measuring
      it is also problematic, because then we are measuring a pathway
      through a network. Setting this aside we also have the important fact
      that when they are equal they will have equal voltages across them,
      meaning that when a load drops the open circuit voltage 50%, that is
      the point of maximum power transfer, which of course means that if we
      try to draw more energy out by reducing the loads resistance, we end
      up with the opposite effect, less energy is allocated. Going past
      this margin point is termed overload of the generator however. So
      here a parametric test of the alternator primaries in open condition
      for voltage rise, using a resistance of .6 ohms in parallel, might be
      getting near the margin of maximum power transfer, so in testing the
      parametric voltage at the stator reading 1.92 volts,this drops to
      1.38 volts, which then becomes 29 volts between the open midpoints,
      at a cost of a .89 A draw from the stator to produce this voltage
      rise.

      It was thought that perhaps we could use that voltage rise to procure
      a large DC current through the high induction coil of 1000 ohms. This
      prooved somwhat rediculous, since again R(int) vS R(load) comes into
      play again. The attainable current on the midpoint path is "current
      limited" to the impedance of the outside components in series. So
      the impedance of 2 llmh coils as 22mh represents an ohmic value of
      X(L)=2pi*F*L = 6.28*480*.022 = 66.3 ohms So putting a rectified 1000
      ohm coil upon that R(int) value doesnt seem like a great problem, and
      it shouldnt drop the resonant rise of voltage down a great degree.
      But it does drop it down a great degree. The initial noted q factor
      was placed at 29/1.4= 20.7

      Using the rectified DC 1000 ohm coil as a load across the bipolar
      series resonances of the primaries: given a 14 volt variac, produced
      a 5.6 volt stator @ .80 A yeilding only 25.2 volts as resonant
      voltage rise which then enabled 23 ma on the coil. Adding a resonant
      capacity to the inductor made absolutely no differences, so that
      theory is out to lunch. Filling up the supposed water capacitor to
      see if it smoothed out the DC ripple prooved to be an idiocy. But the
      capacity needed to smooth out the DC ripple was found to be about 3
      uf, not the very low value I had speculated that would be needed. It
      was seen however that when the capacity was added to the circuit,
      this improoves the delivery rate from the outside system where

      Parametic stator of 1.83 volts enables .37A yeiding 12.9 volts
      enabilng 11.6 ma DC current,,, with no large capacity except water
      capacity added as DC filter.

      Now 3 UF IN PARLLEL IS ADDED;
      1.88 volts enables .31A yeilding 11.2 volts enabiing 14.2 DC ma

      To use DC induction arcs, we should have at least 10 times this
      amount about 200 ma, so transformers will be the prefered method here
      The closed circuit voltage in this example went past the 50 % value
      at open voltage, so this is not a good power delivery, and also in
      most every case of power delivery for the line coupled voltage
      transformation case, the high voltage reactive power measurement is
      much lower than that found on the outer circuit. It is thought that
      magnetic fields in opposition can be used to improove that ratio.

      Sincerely busy for now...