Flux Capacitor Jpegs

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2001
      I have established a flux capacitor folder at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/

      The no field jpeg shows the upper left meter as a 2 volt stator
      input. The meter below shows that axial water caps resonant phase
      comsumption of 2.1 ma The next meter shows 54.5 volts as the first
      DSR midpoint voltage rise. The last meter shows 156.7 volts across
      one of the two bulbs in series. This is a non firing voltage. The
      bulbs are inputed by equidistant water clips from the outer plate,
      thus being equal potential in the axial electric field itself, but
      subject to the additional influence of phase 2's magnetic field
      interaction, thus generating voltage on equal points of axial
      electric fields potential.

      The next jpeg is with meters showing the same conditions with a 16.5
      volt stator input. That jpeg has also been placed at message board,
      with some more comments.

      Sincerely HDN Binary Resonant System
      http://members3.boardhost.com/teslafy/
    • harvey norris
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2001
        --- Harvey D Norris <harvich@...> wrote:
        > I have established a flux capacitor folder at
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/
        >
        > The no field jpeg shows the upper left meter as a 2
        > volt stator
        > input. The meter below shows that axial water caps
        > resonant phase
        > comsumption of 2.1 ma
        This amperage meter was inadvertantly placed on the
        node measuring amperage consumptions for both phases.
        That is typically 1.7 the average value for both
        phases, but in this case it seems to be twice, instead
        of 1.7. This of course throws a monkeywrench into
        former conclusions. When time permits this (jpeg)will
        be redone to show all 3 amperage consumptions.

        A temporary setback perhaps, but time will tell. But
        here you have a process very unique, postulated to
        cause a breaking down of electrolysis barriers. Before
        you even stick those electrodes in the water, the
        water itself from cohered fields is delivering current
        of its own accord. It is very remarkarble, to say the
        least. That is the optimistic viewpoint. Work will
        continue.

        The next meter shows 54.5
        > volts as the first
        > DSR midpoint voltage rise. The last meter shows
        > 156.7 volts across
        > one of the two bulbs in series. This is a non firing
        > voltage. The
        > bulbs are inputed by equidistant water clips from
        > the outer plate,
        Those red and green clips can be seen in the no field
        jpeg, while not very recognizable in the 16.5 volt
        jpeg.

        =====
        Binary Resonant System http://members3.boardhost.com/teslafy/

        http://phone.yahoo.com