Jim Traficant's Letter From Prison

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      HDN Note; As a constitient and resident of the legally proportioned
      congressional district where James Traficante represented NE Ohio:
      let me say on his behalf that he is one of the only, if not the only
      representive of this "United States of America" that has spoken up,
      when no one else would speak/ for what many of us suspect to be the
      truth. As such the truth should be self evident, and speak for itself.

      The monumental "James Traficante" speach to Congress is archived at;
      The Bankruptcy of The United States

      Now here is some more recent news in this category;
      Jim Traficant's Letter From Prison

      By Jim Traficant
      http://educate-yourself.org/cn/jimtraficantletter04jun03.shtml
      June 4, 2003

      Dear (anonymous),

      Thank you!

      Thank you for thinking of me and my family. Life is hectic and fast-
      paced-- and for you to have thought of me, and then to stop and take
      time from your precious life to write me-- is an honor. And once
      again, I thank you!

      Most of the people who write me say they cannot understand why the
      government targeted me with such a passion. Every rumor and innuendo
      that any political opponent would plant and foster became public and,
      before long, developed into an indictment without any physical
      evidence-- only the testimony of subjects who were able to avoid jail
      by fabricating falsehoods about me. Lies and half-truths
      became 'facts'; and ultimately became a 10 count indictment. My
      evidence, that would have proved they were lying, was not allowed to
      be presented -- either before the Congress or the Federal Court!
      However, I know why I was targeted: I was not afraid of the
      government, and I had learned too much!

      The U.S. Dept. of Justice & John Demanjuk Case
      The beginning of all of this was my first trial, in 1983, when I
      became the only American in history to defeat the U.S. Department of
      Justice in a RICO case-- pro se (representing myself), and me not
      being an attorney. They were embarrassed! The straw that broke the
      camel's back was when I proved that John Demanjuk was not the
      infamous Ivan the Terrible of the Treblinka death camp in Poland. The
      government was stunned and in shock. The real Ivan was nine years
      older, taller, and had black hair and a scar on his neck; his name
      was Ivan Marchenko. My investigation, in conjunction with John
      Demanjuk's beautiful family, proved not only that John was innocent,
      but also that the Justice Department knew he was not guilty-- even
      before they took him to court! Shame, shame!! They lied to the court--
      gave false testimony and presented false witnesses-- knowing that he
      would be put to death! Shame!! The Justice Department then came after
      me with revenge, and a passion! I lost my respect and my faith in our
      government. Because this case was 'too sensitive,' Congress would not
      even hold a hearing on my evidence... Congress, all of them, at the
      time-- turned their back, worried about reelection!! The Democrats
      were in charge then, and they knew of my investigation in Congress...
      hoping I would abandon it! I did not! I sent my findings to the
      Israeli Supreme Court-- and they had no choice: They released John
      Demanjuk! In fact, they delivered him to me at the airport in Tel
      Aviv, Israel, and I personally brought him home, along with his son,
      his son-in-law, and Israeli bodyguards! I am proud of what I did. No
      one else, in the House or the Senate, would even talk to the family--
      afraid of media power and the vindictiveness of the Justice
      Department. But even today, John Demanjuk is still being persecuted.
      Shame!

      Other Skeletons
      The government agents that destroyed Demanjuk's life should be in
      jail! That was just the tip of the iceberg. When people saw what I
      had done for the Demanjuk family they came to me with unbelievable
      information. The information is so powerful that it is hard to
      believe, and the government knew I was getting sensitive information
      that could damage the American people's confidence in the government.
      People came to me with facts about Waco, Ruby Ridge, Pan Am Flight
      103, Jimmy Hoffa, and the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
      It may all sound far-fetched, but I do know what happened to Hoffa
      and J.F.K. The government knows that I know-- and so they had to ruin
      my voice by destroying my credibility. I may yet divulge this
      information if I can get the proper forum. As you know, I was the
      dreaded enemy of the I.R.S. My legislation in the last I.R.S. Reform
      Bill changed the Burden of Proof law. Before that, you had to prove
      you were innocent in a tax court. The burden of proof was on the
      taxpayer. The I.R.S. said you owed... but the I.R.S. did not have to
      prove it. Unbelievable! Now that the I.R.S. has to prove their
      charges, the following statistics tell the true story. Comparing One
      Year Before the changes to One Year After:

      1. Wage Garnishments dropped from 3.1 million to 560,000;

      2. Taxpayer Property Liens dropped from 680,000 to 161,000;

      3. Foreclosures on individual family-owned homes dropped from 10,063
      to 57! That's right: only 57 homes in all 50 states! Fact is, the
      I.R.S. was seizing our homes-- over 10,000 every year-- when they had
      neither proof nor the right to do so! Congress allowed the I.R.S. to
      intimidate us and frighten us. Think about it! And then maybe you can
      begin to understand why I love America, but hate the Government --
      and why the Government hates me. The Justice Department had to get
      rid of me, but I'll be damned if I would back down!

      America is in trouble... not from without, but from within! The
      Central Government has become too powerful. Citizens fear the
      Government. This is wrong. This is dangerous! I know the Government
      covered-up and promulgated LIES about Waco, Ruby Ridge, Pan Am Flight
      103, Hoffa, and J.F.K. The Government knew I was right when I called
      Janet Reno a traitor. Janet Reno sold us out when she refused to
      investigate a $10-million payoff to the Democratic Party from a
      general in the Red Chinese Army (no less!). Think about it! And the
      Government knew that I had known why Reno was forced to betray
      America! I'm proud that I tried to do something about it! Someday the
      truth will come out. (I hope China never attacks us!)

      Many of you have asked what you can do for me. I appreciate this. You
      can help my family: Mrs. Tish Traficant 429 N. Main Street Poland, OH
      44514

      Thank you for remembering me... for thinking of me... for caring!

      God Bless!
      (Signed)
      Jim Traficant

      Taking Out a Patriot: The Railroading of James Traficant (
      http://educate-yourself.org/cn/railroadingjamestraficant3jul02.shtml )

      Railroading James Traficant, Part II ( http://educate-
      yourself.org/cn/railroadingjamestraficantpartII17jul02.shtml )

      Railroading James Traficant, Part III, Rescue Plan B ( http://educate-
      yourself.org/cn/railroadingjamestraficantpartIII14aug02.shtml )

      America, Law, and Freedom - A Matter of Integrity ( http://educate-
      yourself.org/cn/matterofintegrity4jul02.shtml )