Tuning Fork of the World.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      I guess my dream becomes possible acording to the
      magic square dream., I went to work at the foundry
      next to two tornadoes. Many Russians work there,
      Just like Tesla envisioned it. Give the man his next
      lifetime and the land to make the karma, and it is
      done, just like the angels on your shoulders, which
      are called guardians of the future.

      Perhaps the funds for establishing a sale of the land
      can now be dependent on the developements of those
      having further vision beyond the limitations of family
      members who would refuse those developements, such as
      making a large coil that resonates with the earth by
      internal capacity. The costings for such an endeavor
      are of course enormous, but at the same time
      recoverable as assets. This foundry job guarantees
      that such plans can be made for the future.
      Tovarich.

      http://search.yahoo.com