Wall Voltage Free Energy Circuit./Pt 1 of 3

  • harvey norris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2001
      Wall Voltage Free Energy Circuit./Pt 1 of 3
      As a precursor developement, two postings were made to
      vortex list, which is now included in the present
      postings as parts one and two. Part three will entail
      the present developement of a bonifide charge time of
      ~170 volts in~ 3 seconds of a DC capacity storage
      conversion of this rectification. The sole input to
      this device is the amount of leakage reactance that
      exists in the outlet switch in the off position, on a
      typical ulility strip containing multiple 120 volt AC
      plug in receptacles. The present postings are taken
      verbatim from dates involved. There was no responces
      generated from that list.

      HDN: note my mispelling of this below teslafy list
      posting, which is why it never reached the newly
      formed list. Afterwards I consideredthe results so
      meager that posting to this list was not considered. I
      see we now have one member besides myself. I am
      dedicated to placing relevant documents to teslafy
      list so that they are available as archives. Numerous
      problems developed in attempting to Post Mike
      Hollisters Inductance Max which is a good point to
      start. This a document he mailed to me, a very good
      file, but when I transfer it the borders are all
      messed up, so I will have to wait for that posting. As
      A matter of fact I can try sending the actual Document
      as a sent mail so then at least it can be accessed in
      the Archives. I will soon try this instead of placing
      it in the files section. But to get on with the
      present business here is the past history of
      developements that were initially considered very
      pessimistic to begin with, but now seem very
      optimistic parameters for experimental demonstration.
      The main factor here in the new model, is that the
      magnet winding has been directly line tied to the
      midpoint path, whereas before this was only a
      inductive connection. This increases the voltage to
      that of 120 volt wall voltage conditions, and a very
      paradoxical observation of almost instaneous initial
      charge time when the cap initially captures this free
      energy. This will be noted in part 3.

      : Mon, 28 May 2001 07:17:17 -0700 (PDT) Top of
      Subject: A n ACTUAL 55 volt Radiant /Magnetic energy
      Device: Another BRS Application.
      To: vortex-l@...
      CC: teslafy@... (forgot the r!)
      Concerning this radiant energy thread, here are some
      quite amazing facts concerning radiant or ambiently
      derived energy. These are observed from having two
      large inductors in 60 hz resonance. These are 60 henry
      air core coils. By connecting the series resonances
      180 out of phase to the wall plug, we have created a
      circuit of resonant voltage rise in both opposite
      polarities, similar to what is done in our electrical
      distribution system. The ground is neutral and we have
      simultaneous delivery of both opposite polarity 120
      volt AC signals by a center tapped step down
      transformer. To access the 240 one connects the load
      to both opposite sides of the voltage source.

      Now each of these (60 hz resonant)coils have a q
      factor of about 15 in real electrical action. It is
      the q factor that determines the voltage rise with
      respect to that of the electrical voltage input. Thus
      at 120 volts application we have simultaneous voltage
      rises in opposite polarities of 15(120)=1800 Volts or
      3600 volts between the midpoints. Thus in some
      respects we can consider these coils a source of
      voltage rise similar to that of a transformer, but
      this is a transformer that raises the voltage by
      resonance, rather than by ferromagnetic induction. The
      important difference that can be shown by this
      resonant transformer is that it works on the inverse
      principle of an ordinary transformer.
      See 3 phase Resonant Transformers vs Ferromagnetic

      "this transformer is substantially different in
      operation as it is inverted to common operation... The
      (ordinary) transformer can operate with the outside
      load connections open or empty and consume minimal
      reactive power. The resonant transformer is exactly
      the opposite, in that it consumes maximum power with
      no load connections, and for some load applications
      such as electrolysis,it is surely necessary to make
      the voltage input placed to this higher catastrophic
      value, which only occurs if infinite resistance is
      seen in the interior wye pathways. Also substantially
      different in operation is a sort of floating voltage
      potential that the output load will see(or apply). A
      load of comparatively small resistance will see a
      minimal voltage, and a larger resistance a larger
      voltage. Thus these transformers then accomplish the
      similar action of a current limited secondary of a NST
      transformer, that will only supply so much rated
      current and can be safely shorted on the secondary. An
      ordinarily transformer becomes the catastophic version
      if we short its secondary and cause meltdown, it
      consumes maximum amperage, whereas the resonant
      transformer consumes its minimal amount of amperage
      under shorted output condition. Of particular interest
      is the application towards the input voltages to a
      many celled electrolysisor derived from the resonant
      transformer input. The cells arranged in series
      compared to the cells arranged in parallel will offer
      the same values of voltage across the cells in both
      methods with a resonant transformer, whereas a
      ferromagnetic transformer will offer different values
      when this is done. The voltage the resonant
      transformer always gives is the thermoneutral voltage
      value for most efficient electrolysis. This eliminates
      the problem found in the ferromagnetic method of
      making a certain number of cells in series to meet the
      correct voltage requirement, thus eliminating
      substantial costings of the electrolysis cell design."

      Now having established these simple differences let us
      return to the simple bipolar resonant model. I have
      called this a Binary Resonant System(BRS). Because the
      60 henry coils are 1000 ohms,having 9 miles each of 23
      gauge wire: 440 volts can be inputed into the system.
      What I have shown on my homepage is an example of what
      can happen when this is done, and the catastrophic
      consequences of stretching the system to the limit.
      What happens is that the energy rebounds up the
      system, seemingly returning the energy send in. This
      is probably ordinarily refered to as rf kick back.

      So essentially there is also another very different
      aspect to the resonant transformer. If we compare the
      BRS to a center tapped transformer, we understand that
      the schematic has line symmetry on the secondary side,
      each different side is a mirror image of the other in
      respective polarity and also on secondary transformer
      winding directions: where these are bifilar with
      respect to each other. The coils of the BRS can also
      be arranged to increase their voltage output by
      placing them together in a bifilar fashion, and
      retuning for the capacities needed to resonate. The
      become bifilar by the fact that since the magnetic
      fields are themselves 180 degrees out of phase,
      turning one coil around in the opposite orientation
      will put the magnetic fields in phase and the
      identically wound coils will then appear bifilar with
      respect to each other, producing magnetic fields in
      unison. Becuse of the mutual inductance effect of both
      fields, this raises the q factor for both coils to
      make a better voltage rise. The important difference
      between the center tapped transformer and the BRS is
      that one has line symmetry and the other has point
      symmetry. If we turn the step up transformer around
      and run it in reverse, it becomes a step down
      transformer. In doing this we are simply reversing the
      input and output connections. But when this is done
      with the voltage rise shown by the BRS, the analogy
      stops. The reverse connections yeild the same results,
      the same exact circuit conditions yeilding a step up
      of voltage with respect to its input. That is the
      meaning of the BRS having point symmetry,IT IS THE

      What this seems to imply is that when we create a
      large voltage discharge from the system, that voltage
      discharge itself will momentarily act as a source of
      emf with the circuit working backwards torwards its
      source. The net result is that another discharge
      occurs at the source, where it has apparently again
      gained voltage on the bounce back. If this doesnt
      border on a free energy pricinple further evidence can
      show that. That is made by actual meter measurements
      as will be shown. But for others to see and compare
      the discharges I have set up a bottom page linked
      electrical kick back video on my homepage at

      This is a 33 sec mpeg that may show difficulties in
      first play. Shutting down the window and reopening it
      seems to then display the full 33 seconds where the
      more spectacular kickback discharges occur. There also
      appear to be precursor events to the large discharges.
      Some jpegs of these can be found at files under 1.5 cm
      needle arc gap and kickbacks at

      Now to try and get to the point of all this is the
      radiant energy aspect. It was noticed that if one of
      the potentials of the BRS were hooked to ground, it
      did some really funny things. In household voltage
      input it will ordinarily cause a neon bulb to blink at
      about 12 hz, if one end is connected to a BRS high
      voltage potential and the other is grounded. Two bulbs
      from each potential do not want to do this and one
      will predominate. A smaller 15 watt florescent will
      not blink but display a steady discharge, and will
      prevent another neon from the other BRS potential
      discharging some 50 ft away on its grounded
      connection.. In some applications of attempting to
      send high frequency into the earth for gardening
      applications, it was noticed that an oscilloscope
      monitoring this earth line by sensor inductor would be
      completely disabled on the scope trace,(none would
      appear) on all but the highest voltage setting. In
      making these connections I was dismayed at receiving
      shocks, and wondered how that could be since the
      device was turned off. As it turns out, the way you
      turn the BRS off has everything to do with getting
      shocked. Most of us assume that when we have a utility
      strip having several places to plug devices into, that
      if it has an on/off switch, turning off that switch
      will not allow current conduction through those
      devices connected by plug. Better than relying on
      memory here on these figures,tonight I have retested
      them. Actual meter measurements of the BRS show that
      on turn from wall voltage on it consumes 192 ma.
      Turning the strip outlet switch to off, the current
      reads .017 ma on the input lines. Current still exists
      in the system, this current was measured before turn
      on so it is not some kind of long lasting delay due to
      it being a 60 hz resonant circuit. Now shorting the
      midpoints where a voltage rise would occur, the amp
      meter then is reduced to .010 ma. Shorting the
      midpoints of the series resonances, or what is
      normally the high voltage sources from the circuit,
      turns the entire circuit from being series resonant to
      being parallel resonant with a resonant rise of
      amperage within the circuit. The Q of the BRS in tank
      condition is reduced to 10. The normal amperage
      figures for wall voltage input are .25 ma input and 10
      times this value or 2.5 ma across the midpoint path.
      Measuring the midpoint amperage with the outlet strip
      turned off shows .068 ma. Measuring the open circuit
      voltage of that path shows .285 volts. Now completely
      pulling the plug from the outlet strip will normally
      make all these amperage figures go to zero. This must
      be done while internally working on the circuit, or
      one will feel these small shocks. In fact there is
      even a visible arc formed by touching the midpoint
      potential to a ground rod, with the circuit connected
      to the off position on the outlet strip which is why
      the plug must be fully separated from that connection,
      when working with the bare wire components.

      So as far on working on this principle I decided to
      give up on it, since an open circuit voltage can be
      made, but no amperage derived from it.That was until
      tonights test. The fact that amperages do seem to come
      from the closed switch probably has to do with the
      fact that the circuit is somehow being capacitively
      coupled to ground since one side of our household
      electrical delivery is grounded.

      Pulling the plug on the midpoint voltage measurements
      will reduce the .285 volts to .22 volts. This side of
      the circuit has copper bars attached to it so more
      free electrons for oscillation are available from its
      surface areas. Since the BRS is the same thing when it
      is inverted, one can also measure a continuous .14
      volts from the plug itself. The unusual thing here is
      that normally mesuring the amperage from the plug is
      zero, even though the voltage will be measured.
      However tonights test shows a this to be possible from
      the actual midpoints where the bars are attached.
      Pulling the plug will still show a conduction of .028
      ma, down from .068 ma. Placing ones finger across the
      input plug will reduce this to .014 ma. Thus in any
      case without anything coupled to ground the BRS takes
      in ~(.014)(.22)= .003 watts from the ambient

      Curiosity getting the best of me I just ran in to
      retest conditions at the actual input plug. As it
      turns out the system will produce amperage, provided
      the midpoint path is open. At open midpoint path the
      plug reads .189 volts and .014 ma amperage when the
      meter is selected to amperage. Shorting the midpoint
      pathe the meter reads .31 volts across the plug and
      then zero amperage. These readings can vary
      tremendously as to the time of day and as the sun is
      coming up, the conditions change dramatically. The
      .014 ma measurement has gone done to about .004 ma
      from 5 to 5:30 AM. Nightime may give better
      measurements, in line with the cosmic ray hypothesis.

      Now these are very small measurements of no
      consequence however the principle seems to have been
      increased by the use of magnets. What was done here
      was to allow three 4 by 6 by 1 inch ceramic magnets to
      be connected by surface area plate to one of the high
      voltage potentials of the BRS. The other potential is
      connected by needle to water surface, and then glass
      as the midpoint connection. This is the Binary
      Resonant Magnetic Amplifier shown at

      As is shown, a single layer of speaker winds around
      this three inch magnet stack when placed in
      conjunction with a proper large dual capacitive plate
      arrangement in 4 ft of space will be an LC resonant
      combination that the MWO plate on the top surface of
      the magnet delivers to the magnet. By finding this a
      good LC combination we can conclude that the process
      is causing the magnet to naturally resonate at some
      1.5 million hz, where the LC combination being
      resonant to that frequency will enable the shown
      disharge of two 20 inch neons. MWO or Lakhovkies
      description of Multiple Wave Oscillations to the BRS
      was incorrectly attributed by the following fact: That
      the high induction coils can be put into an arcgap
      midpoint connection,as shown in the video and vastly
      slowed down in time by the 1.5 cm arc gap distance,
      which induces the coils into high frequency. But every
      coil that we put into the magnetic field sensor to
      determine what that frequency is(during much faster 60
      BPS arcing) will display a different result. The
      actual result is that the high induction coil process
      makes the sensor coils themselves ring at their own
      respective natural resonant frequency, generally
      determined by the length of the wire and geometry of
      the sensing inductor. We cannot easily determine or
      measure what that actual natural resonant frequency of
      oscillation is on the high induction coils themselves,
      but using the quarter wavelength consideration, when
      the arc occurs, 9 miles of wire exist on both sides of
      the arc to produce this electrical standing wave, so
      At 186,000 miles per second the electrical reverse
      conduction,(which is what occurs in a series/parallel
      resonant switching that this arc creates) would allow
      for the backfire to arrive 9/186,000 seconds later on
      both coil endings.
      Now this time period where we assume the impulse to be
      returning at the speed of light we are given, that
      only represents 1/4 of the whole wave of the standing
      wave that appears. To determine the frequency of this
      standing wave we multiply that time period by 4, and
      take the inverse to find a frequency of 5166 hz in
      this instance. Now it is also known that since large
      interwinding capacity exists and also a large
      inductance, this inhibits the standing wave to a
      considerable degree. MWO measurements show A typical
      Radio Shack 22 gauge 100 ft coil has its quarter
      wavelength value reduced 5 fold from what the length
      of wire by calculations would show. It stands to
      reason that since the speed of light itself is
      inhibited by some mediums, that the medium of the self
      created magnetic field this electrical impulse might
      create existing on a large inductance is itself
      correspondingly slowed down in time. Given the fact
      that the Radio Shack coils may only have several
      hundreds of adjacent windings, where a 5 fold
      reduction in natural resonant frequency is observed,
      comparing this to the 20,000 some winds on the 9 mile
      coils, one cannot begin to estimate the actual
      reduction of the time period for the true reflection
      to appear back at its source, but as the kickback
      video shows, this may actually only be a fraction of a
      second or so. In that case scenario the electrical
      standing wave being created may actually be a slower
      propagation impulse then the actual frequency impulse
      that excited it, and not a shorter time period than
      the actual source frequency being used to create it!

      In any case we have something that has such a low
      natural resonant frequency that it cannot be easily
      measured, but it will make everything else around it,
      including the human body to ring at its own natural
      resonant frequency, which can also be interpreted as a
      much higher harmonic of the unknowable true vibration.
      In fact during high BPS(burst per second) applications
      the reverse impulse may not have the time period to
      naturally reach its source before another burst
      appears, thus eliminating the backfire effect.

      In any case to end this long posting, the currents
      derived from the magnet being stimulated have special
      qualities, in fact those currents are the best used
      for body treatment and electrohorticulture and
      ozonation(with no visible arcing, only neon
      discharge!) Plants exposed to a 30 by 40 inch plate
      will become electrostatically attracted to the human
      body at a 200 volt input, which delivers a mild high
      frequency shock. At one point in experimentation a
      primitive water cell and the meter measured voltage
      drop across the cell was put into magnet winding
      circuit. Seeing the meter malfunctioning I went to
      examine it, and getting quite a good skin effect shock
      from the plastic casing of the meter. This should not
      happen. Also examination of the EM emmited by these
      magnetic circuit bulbs show that more high frequency
      ringdowns than that time period will allow can occur,
      where these form a summation pattern that shows a
      quantum like appearance. In this process as we turn up
      the sweep rate to examine the no of rf bursts per
      cycle, the different sweep rates reveal different
      information as to this true no, because this is
      obscurred by summation at the ordinary source
      frequency 2ms/div sweep rate, where these no of RF
      burst /cycle are ordinarily viewable as shown on the
      mag webpage.(At the higher input voltages the no of rf
      bursts/cycle are not decipherable at that sweep rate)
      Also the voltage selection showing the amplitude of
      these signals. What happens is that in viewing a many
      traced signal at the higher frequency sweep rate
      selection, where we conclude that each of these traces
      are one of the rf bursts on the cycle, when we turn
      the voltage selection range down, instead of the
      amplitudes of the signals being increased as should
      occur we get many more scope traces than the previous
      selection gave, but at the same voltage amplitude! In
      this way I have made many jpegs showing multitraced
      scoped forms at high sweep rates, as it truly becomes
      an heisenberg gig where the instrument recieving that
      information will recieve that information in different
      forms depending how it looks at it. But again to get
      to the remarkable end of the story here, the discovery
      became that of the fact that the BRMA itself functions
      as a sort of radiant energy device. This has not even
      been remotely explored if someone can recomend a
      better collection circuit, where I have already
      suggested one to try at this conclusion. Now this is a
      real circuit that appears to deliver 55 volts between
      the bottom plate of the air capacity which is a 30 by
      40 inch aluminum foil on plastic supports 1 ft above
      ground. This is the amount of voltage that can only be
      measured with nothing turned on. It is not measured
      with the switch turned on because that is the voltage
      that already been shown to light 20 inch neons and
      would surely ping the 750 volt max AC ratings on the
      meter. Now again, without anything being turned on,
      one can remove the top needle/ water connection and
      the voltage is then reduced to 5 volts, so both
      polarities are required for the process. When the plug
      is completely removed from the outlet this potential
      that appears is fully reduced to .5 volts( where these
      have mostly all been low scale rms AC voltage and
      amperage scale readings and measurements.) My
      conclusion is that something is missing here in the
      equation, one ought to be able to make the circuit
      produce the 55 volts without resorting to the plug in
      of a switch turned in the off position! Perhaps the
      aluminum siding of the house would be a better top
      plate connection, or perhaps a direct ground
      connection will provide for this. Now another
      initially discouraging measurement was found again in
      the corresponding amperage measurement between the
      magnet winding coil and the capacity plate which again
      shows zero amps. But this is not remarkable at all.
      Only one side of that capacity was used to make these
      measurements. This implies the system might be
      improved so I decided to try this... Alas, connecting
      the top plate 4 ft above as the completion of LC
      circuit reduced the voltage measurement to 38 volts.
      Perhaps an extra 30 some volts then also exists
      between the other end of the magnetic winding and its
      identical sized top plate? Nevertheless this seems to
      be a possible correct approach, and I will try this
      and report back if the results are of any
      significance. As I have mentioned the fact that no
      amperage flow can be found by meter, this is not
      remarkable at all. We assume that the frequency that
      must be occuring itself is 60 hz, since it is coming
      off a set of windings from a magnet which is surface
      area contacted to a 60 hz resonant circuit. Given the
      stated 80 pf or so as the C value, the amount of
      capacitive reactance current existing at 55 volts/60
      hz AC would be miniscule to begin with. But it might
      be worth the effort to try and make a DC collection

      I will put the circuit back to 55 volts using only the
      bottom capacitive plate and one end of the magnet
      winding. I will then scrouge up a diode system,
      hooking two of the corners at the radiant voltage
      source being measured by meter. A fast 250 ns diode
      assembly is available. I should be able to connect the
      diode output to another capacitor and see if this can
      charge that capacitor! A concurrent DC voltage meter
      measurement on that storage capacitor should indicate
      whether the system is charging! These exciting
      measurements and concurrent postings have kept me up
      all night, but I hope to immediately try this and post

      Sincerely Enthusiastical HDN

      Binary Resonant System http://members3.boardhost.com/teslafy/

      Do You Yahoo!?
      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/