Binary Resonant Colloidal Silver Water

  • Harvey D Norris <harvich@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22 11:09 PM
      Note; for some time now I have been engaged in some experimentation
      with producing colloidal silver, (CS) water from the 60 hz high
      induction coil system, placed into a "binary resonance". This kind
      of research has sideline benfits as to what can be done with
      electricity and distilled water. In fact with the future
      developements of the flux capacitor, where water was used as the
      dielectric, there now comes the possibility of making that water to
      appear "somewhat magnetic". Instead of making silver colloids, as
      they are called, I might try the same process using using Canadian
      quarters, which appear to be magnetic nickel. Thus the CS research
      becomes relevant for future knowledge, and besides this I am making
      the CS for a freind in dire medical problems who has his back covered
      with boils. Thus I am making him the CS on a daily basis, and also
      have made a sort of Rife/ Lakhovsky treatment for him, (MED FOLDER IS)
      where a foil end electrode on his back becomes the ending polar
      capacity of this circuit. Quite a few discoveries in themselves have
      been made in doing these treatments on a daily basis, and things that
      were never known before have been discovered in this process of
      treatment. I wont mention those aspects just now, but I can say that
      the CS procedure has been an uphill learning process. I joined the
      silver list at silver-list@... to try and get some answers,
      but these did not seem immediately forthcoming. What I had
      understood was that people were using NST's to produce CS. I first
      starting by simply using AC across the .999 silver rounds (from coin
      shop) from the high voltages available from the coil system. The
      list members kept saying that this was a useless approach. So I then
      converted things to a DC approach. According to the CS list members,
      if you want to make a fine colloid, you must minimize the amperage to
      a small amount, which is why many of them swear by the battery
      method. John, my freind brought over his own 3 series 9 volt
      battery CS machine. He had obtained this thing years ago for 75
      dollars. Boy the CS field is filled up with people engaged in
      highway robbery! For 75 dollars all he obtained was a plastic case,
      where you insert 3 nine volt batteries,( a series connection) and
      the only thing beyond that in his CS generator was a red light that
      comes on when you short out the end leads to tell you if your
      batteries are still good. So since I wasn't getting good results
      with my resonant process, or so I thought anyways, we took his
      little box like device and made a batch of CS the traditional way. I
      then modeled the same process with the 60 hz BRS. Now when this CS
      procedure began I thought I might have been using some substandard
      distilled water that I had obtained from my brother's ozonated steam
      machine. This AC CS process left a black tarnish on the coins, and
      the conductivity of that water seemed high, as when some distilled
      water, (DW) was finally obtained from Wall Mart after going through
      the first gallon of ozonated distilled water, I no longer was
      obtaining a black tarnish, but instead a grayish tarnish, and since I
      knew nothing about anything, I assumed that since the conductivities
      seemed so remarkably different, and a different tarnish was now
      appearing, I thought perhaps the first batches from the Ellis process
      water. (his URL is at http://www.johnellis.com/)
      were defective.
      However later when methods were compared, I found the same black
      tarnish coming back. There was a delusion going on. In fact when I
      made the CS by traditional 9 volt battery methods (3 in series) this
      was what the coin(s) looked like after a 2.5 hour batch. Then the
      coins were still showing the familiar black tarnish;
      Triple 9 volt battery process/ 2.5 hr
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/MED/Dsc00455.jpg

      Then I took the coin electrodes out to take a pic showing the
      differences between the black tarnish and the former gray tarnish
      made with higher AC voltage levels, where the deeper level of
      submersion can be seen from the different testings.
      Electrode after battery CS; grey (AC) vs black (DC) tarnish
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/MED/Dsc00456.jpg

      Now some mistakes were made, however the traditional approach was
      giving me those results. The discoloration that was supposed to
      happen with the formation of silver colloids didn't seem to be too
      evident. What happens with the creation of silver colloids is that
      since silver goes into the water, conductivity is supposed to go up.
      This implies that the voltage of the source should go down, provided
      that source obeys normal laws. Now the normal law of a battery source
      means it will supply the current it is asked for, when the
      conductivity drops. So after the battery process was completed after
      some additional battery currents made the next day through the same
      solution I found the following;
      The 3 series batteries of 9 volts nominally delivers 20.5 volts
      initially, and of course that voltage drops with increasing
      conductivity. After an additional ½ hr hour exposure the readings
      were 19.1 volts enabling a 3.1 ma DC conduction.

      Then I put the process through the coil resonant equivalent
      exposure, by turning down the voltage from variac to approximate what
      was happening with what the battery could give. Silver Colloids
      immediately began pouring out from the coins. In seven minutes the
      voltage went down from 12 volts to 10.3 volts, and I was amazed why
      the resonant process could produce these colloids, while three hours
      of traditional battery process did not. Here is a jpeg of the
      colloids falling through the DW .
      7 minute BRS CS process after DC battery trial
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/MED/Dsc00457.jpg
      At first I did not understand why the resonant process was consuming
      only half the DC amperage to accomplish far superior results, but now
      I see why, the battery process was sending in some 3.1 ma before it
      was submitted to the resonant one, but the resonant process is able
      to be current limited to a level BELOW what the battery process can
      deliver, which means it can produce a higher voltage level without
      delivering a higher amperage. The best colloids are made with the
      smallest amperage level, and correspondingly the voltage delivered by
      the battery to send current, will send more current out than the
      equivalent resonant current limited process will be able to…

      Sorry for lack of details here, but something is better than nothing,
      so heres a description I sent to the silver list, which is yet
      uninformed of these developments. Teslafy readers would be seeing
      this stuff as old hat stuff anyways, and I aint writin back to that
      silver list anyways for a awhile, since they all ready know all the
      answers. The list should enjoy this previously sent post which
      explains already whats been said for some time period.

      Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:39:30 -0800 (PST)
      From: "Harvey Norris" <harvich@...>

      Subject: Current Source Vs Voltage Source/ Explanation for
      Currents derived by Resonance.
      To: silver-list@...

      I Found the following explanation on another list
      somewhat helpful in establishing these differences;

      I think it would be helpful to define the terms
      "voltage source" and "current source" should a
      discussion of this nature arise again. A "voltage
      source" has the following characteristics: - infinite
      output current capability (an inifinite current will
      flow through a short-circuit slammed across its
      terminals) - zero internal impedance (the load
      dictates the current drawn from the supply) - always
      presents the same (design) voltage at its terminals
      regardless of the load connected across it. Needless
      to say this is an unattainable ideal but one that can
      be mimicked by active circuitry up to some current
      limit where its characteristics then deviate from the
      ideal. For a practical voltage source, this limit is a
      "compliance" limit - the supply complies with the
      ideal up to this limit. A "current source" has these
      characteristics: - infinite voltage capability (an
      infinite voltage will appear across the terminals if
      there is no load) - infinite internal impedance (the
      load dictates what the terminal voltage will be) -
      always forces the same current through a load
      regardless of the load impedance. Also an unattainable
      ideal. Witness the requirement to deliver and infinite
      output voltage with no load.
      Now as I had mentioned I was trying to make CS,
      by the method of using currents derived by bipolar
      resonances. This is a very expensive approach as at 60
      hz, since it normally requires two huge air core
      inductors each set to resonance. I found that the AC
      input to a CS process of such a current to be
      problematic at best, and it gave the delusion that a
      voltage drop was incuring from start to finish. If we
      had to classify the approach, we might say that it
      "sort of resembles" a current source, because the
      current doesnt change much but the voltage across the
      CS water cell does. Since the AC approach did not
      fair well, I went back to the drawing board, and I
      will take Ivan's advise to place resistors across the
      resonant current source, and to compare equal
      resistive equivalent loads of CS water cells, so that
      a comparison can be made to determine the initial
      starting resistance.
      Today I tried the first experiments with instead
      sending a pulsed 60 hz DC across the CS. It is
      "pulsed" because I did not employ a filter capacitor
      on the DC output from the full wave rectification,
      which again is sourced from a bipolar resonance, which
      for this scenario resembles a "constant" current
      souce. It is not actually such a constant current
      source at all, but for the CS as a load, it resembles
      one. Unfortunately this first experiment with DC was a
      disaster. I took the last glass of water from a
      gallon of Wall mart distilled water. Now I am
      wondering about that dang water, as the results seemed
      like I must have had a lot of contamination coming
      from somewhere! Formerly when these things were first
      started I had obtained some homemade "John Ellis"
      ozonated DW that must have been contaminated, and in
      that circumstance the resistance of the sample was far
      lower than what it should have been. That process uses
      steam going over a ozone bulb, this is pictured at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/WAT/Dsc00248.jpg
      The bulb goes into the left smaller hemispherical
      chamber, but if the larger reservoir developes a vapor
      lock on the hose leading to its ordinary product which
      he call "energized" tap water, you will end up with
      tap water becoming mixed with the distilled , because
      then the entire water level rises so that you no
      longer have just steam entering that designated tube,
      and it is becoming mixed with ordinary tap water. A
      back tarnish was then developing on the coins using
      his water product. After then going to Wall Mart's
      distilled water, the black tarnish never appeared
      again, the resistance was much higher, and only a gray
      tint developed on the coins.
      Now today I tried a 4 diode set up, (full wave
      rectifier) between the CS and the resonant current
      source. If found that the lowest voltage I could
      obtain was near the 30 volt level. I then turned up
      the voltage source to give about 90 volts pulsed DC
      appearing across the coins, giving an AC conduction of
      3.8 ma entering the diode system. About 25 minutes
      later I came back to find that the voltage had dropped
      back down to the 30 volt level, with almost 4 ma
      entering the diode system. Huh I thought, thats pretty
      remarkable. But then I was horrified to see what was
      in the water, shown here;

      First Try of CS made from pulsed DC from BRS high
      induction coil system
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/MED/Dsc00454.jpg
      Long black strands of silver oxide? were forming
      on the coin where that polarity allows. I wouldnt let
      my dog drink that stuff!
      Next I will try a cap filter, so that the source
      appears more like a battery would, and a special
      option also exists here where we can select a capacity
      that would be resonant to 120 pulses /sec, when the
      inductance of the coils is also considered part of the
      equation.
      To end here I thought I might show some info
      showing how this bipolar resonance is set up, using a
      case example of 480 hz driven by a converted AC
      alternator;
      The circuit I use is basically simple, but in
      applications at 60 hz would be very costly. Let me
      give an example using hardware store 14 gauge coils as
      shown at the schematic
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/MARX/DSC00079.JPG

      It is basically just two inversely phased series
      resonances, with their oppositely made voltage rises
      used as the source of high voltage. The endings of
      these voltage rises (in the middle of each left and
      right side resonance)are shown in the circuit as this
      midpoint path, that (can) exhibit voltage rise.
      (Schematic is basically the same schematic used for a
      DC full wave rectification, only the forward and
      reverse based diodes are instead replaced by inductors
      and capacitors set to be in resonance at the input
      frequency.) The particular application shown in this
      jpeg was for an alternator input at 480 hz. Frequency
      is everything with these circuits, and at the 60 hz
      wall voltage the components become ungodly in their
      costs. The two high induction coils I use for the 60
      hz application are very expensive coils of some 60
      henry, about 80 lb coils of 20,000 winds of 23 gauge
      wire. The amount of current obtained between the coil
      systems is considered the "current limited amount" of
      amperage available from the system upon short of the
      midpoint path.
      Let me show the difference between open and
      closed configuations for the alternator resonances at
      480 hz, using ten of these 14 gauge coils for each
      side made as inversely phased dual series resonances.
      At open circuit the outside components act to deliver
      a bipolar resonant rise of voltage;
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/IRC/Dsc00402.jpg
      shows a 14.4 volt stator creating 703 volts with a ~
      1.5 A draw at 480 hz, by using inversely phased series
      resonances as the source of resonant voltage rise. Now
      we can short that voltage rise to see the difference.
      Then it becomes a figure 8 tank circuit with resonant
      rise of amperage vs that being inputed;
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/IRC/Dsc00403.jpg
      shows a 15.35 volt stator only inputing some 1.83 ma,
      but becoming some 34 ma across the midpoint path. That
      pathway contains ~ double the ~ 16 and 17 ma found on
      the sides of the circuit. Similar to the DC full wave
      rectifier, we find double the current through the
      midpoint (rectified) pathway then we would find on the
      individial diodes themselves. So here we can say the a
      15.35 volt stator can enable a current limited supply
      of 34 ma across the midpoint pathway, but it is also a
      voltage source that will rise in accordance to what
      load is placed across it, and it will rise as far as
      some 700 volts if the load itself became infinite
      resistance at this voltage input of application by the
      alternator. Thus the whole assembly can act as a sort
      of resonant transformer. The advantage of this concept
      is that we can produce voltage rise without a
      transformer, as with the rise of frequency
      applications, ferromagnetic transformers start
      becoming inneffective at higher frequencies, thus we
      still have a mechanism for transforming voltages
      upwards by instead using a bipolar voltage rise
      created by resonance, instead of the more familiar
      concept of creating a voltage rise by the turns ratio
      of a ferromagnetic transformer.

      Basic principles here are;
      1) First we need to find the capacity needed to
      resonate. Use Thompson resonance formula R(f)= 1/[2
      pi* sq rt (LC)] Reactance formulas are also useful,
      and can be used to find the same info. At resonance
      the reactances are made equal, and put in series for
      series resonance. If we run a short between the
      voltage rises of a bipolar series resonance; the
      circuit then becomes current limited to twice the
      amount of conduction that would occur as if the
      circuit was instead a parallel resonance consisting of
      the two side coil sets in series, or what is termed a
      tank circuit. Shorting the voltage rises actually
      makes a figure 8 tank resonance. For use of these 10
      mh coils at 60 hz , one would also need an ungodly
      amount of capacitance, and if the connections
      accidentally came open at the midpoint, one would have
      an ungodly amount of amperage developing. The CS water
      cell of course in my CS trials goes as a load in
      between these resonant voltage rises, but I use 60
      henry coils of 1000 ohm resistance, set to 60 hz wall
      frequency resonance. These 10 mh coils at 60 hz would
      be fairly useless anyways, since the voltage rise
      would be very small, so let me use my example using 60
      henry coils. The coils have a reactive amperage
      consumption of ~5 ma when run by the wall voltage. We
      then find the capacity needed to resonate;
      Inductive reactance X(L) = 2 pi * f * L
      Capacitive reactance X(C) = 1 /(2 pi* f * C)
      X(L) = X(C) at resonance
      After we find that capacity for resonance to be
      about about .12 uf, and it will pull the same 5 ma.
      This consists of a test for the resonance, to measure
      each reactive branch separately to see if they pull
      equal amperages from the source AC. We put them in
      series to find how much farther the reactive current
      measurement has gone up. For these coils each side
      goes up about 15 times times the intitial 5 ma. This
      means the voltage has gone up 15 times to accomplish
      15 times more amperage conduction. This is made on
      each side as oppositely made voltage rises, so the
      total (bipolar) voltage rise between the coils becomes
      30 times what is inputed. If we short out this voltage
      rise, we find the original amount of reactive current,
      but at a much reduced input amperage, making it a
      figure 8 tank circuit, that is current limited across
      the midpoint short to some 5 ma, given a 120 volt AC
      wall voltage input.

      Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal
      Resonances
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/