Alternator Demos For NEOTESLATHONICS/ NE Ohio Coilers

  • harvey norris
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2001
      I like the NEO name Mark Metlica used to describe this
      kind of research. All of the demonstrations with a car
      alternator can be rewired within a manner of minutes.
      Today I rewired one demo for a single test of the 10
      KVA pole pig where the acting impedances of 4 branch
      circuits essentially turns three phases into 1, in a
      resonant current limiting possibility. This was torn
      down after making a variation of the same idea that
      instead produced 6500 volts from three 16 volt stator
      inputs, in what seems to be a questionable adaptation
      of a BRS to 3 phase, using ferromagnetic voltage rise
      made 180 out of phase with a resonant one. So far
      almost every step of the way has been another obstacle
      or delusion. If it is only a mere delusion, that can
      hinder research for weeks,by induced wild goose chases
      caused by false assumptions: but then you can be glad
      is was just a delusion and not a serious limitation,
      that OBSTACLES will provide in regard to HOW REAL
      COMPONENTS BEHAVE VS THE PREDICTIONS MADE BY IDEAL
      COMPONENTS. We are practical inventors, not solely
      theorist's where the theories of electrical branches
      and their deliveries sometimes seems not worth the
      toilet paper it is written on. If the components
      behaved ideally Tesla like conceptions of harnessing
      the very wheelwork of nature might be realized by
      simply creating a spatial interaction of electric and
      magnetic fields in interphased resonances. I have one
      model of this and another also.{FLUX CAPACITORS)It has
      taken years to even secure the requirements for the
      possibilities, initially by sizing considerations
      considered impossible, and then revealed as possible
      where the limitations were responsible for the
      formation of the possibility! So before they throw me
      to the dogs for off topic postings let me get back to
      what has already been done, and if you want to see it
      again, get there early!

      The yearly event is still on for Sat Sept 8th. The
      year of being 45 is a good 9 year, so on the 8th I
      will be 46. Like Tesla, I like to have festivities
      near my birthday. There also being seven nines in my
      HDN name, this is also Tesla's birthday, july 9th. But
      my birthday is the inverse of that at 9-7-55. Now all
      of this seems irrevalent and severely off topic, but I
      also wish to indicate that some of my interests
      intersecting with tesla coiling, also intersect with
      deceased individuals we might also call "Tesla
      Prototypes." One of these is Andrija Puharic, who
      purportedly belonged to a cult of nines. Now Puharich
      also specified a patent of high frequency water
      electrolysis where he names a 3rd harmonic tetrahedral
      resonant frequency of 32,800 some hz or so.

      Quite beyond belief, and what I was trying to show by
      scope input at last years event was the standing wave
      length set up that will produce a scope registered
      31,250 hz. Contrary to the popular assertations made
      by status quo belief correctly pointed out that a
      solenoidal single winded tesla secondary will ALWAYS
      have a resonant frequency HIGHER than that given by
      quarter wavelength considerations. I can perfectly
      agree with this assesment here, and have made tests on
      my own secondary of inneficient design that indicate
      even a higher than expected resonant frequency. This
      far too off topic to continue as I am only back
      editing this for a posting that is already far too
      long. But I have to make a point in context, with what
      I claimed last year, that positively did not work,
      and that was a method of determining a resonant
      frequency of a coil/ by electrostatic or changing
      electric fields in space and time method. Apparently
      that method only works with coils of a certain gauge
      wire, because it more involves surface areas. The
      smaller tight curvatures of fine gauge wire of a
      typical tesla secondary do not respond to this method.
      However if those secondaries instead were given the
      magnetic induction influence of being placed near the
      high induction coils causing the high freq effect:
      than I think that they would register their natural
      resonant frequency to an oscilloscope quite easily:
      given the fact that the 25 pf scope internal
      capacitance is also often the top load capacity chosen
      for a medium size tesla coil.

      Other things aside I have prepared a more spectacular
      demonstration of this electric field effect this year.
      This is a LONGITUDINAL extraction of induction
      conversion by changing electric field in space, via
      intermediary of a magnetic ferrite core. My thesis is
      that preliminary investigations of only a longshot
      racetrack guess of a resonant frequency of a ferrite
      magnetized material can start out about as a
      guestimate as 25/1 reduction reduction from 1/4
      wavelength value indicated by what former testings at
      60 hz have delivered. There is nothing wrong with
      saying that an air core solenoid will have a higher
      than quarterwavelength value of resonant frequency.
      But there are also MANY unconventional geometric
      designs where the opposite effect is noted where the
      resonant frequency is INSTEAD LOWERED from the the
      quarterwavelength value. Knowing the influence of
      geometry of windings is essential in that something
      requiring a picnic table of coils producing a
      desirable low resonant frequency can also be produced
      with much lower q by a coil that you can hold in the
      palm of your hand! This is a square coil That I was
      told came out of a microwave oven: I SURE WOULD LIKE
      TO HAVE MORE OF THESE, If anyone knows where these
      specially wound coils can be bought, sold or ransomed!
      This(low resonant frequency) may not be desirable in
      the art of tesla coiling, but to other hitherto
      unpractical undiscovered industrial applications this
      may become IMMEDIATELY PRACTICAL. Of relevance in this
      case for high frequency electrolysis is the production
      of a electrical standing wave of the astoundingly low
      frequency of 31,250 hz. The first thing a tesla coiler
      would know is that it would have to be a astoundingly
      long length of wire. By quarterwavelength
      considerations it would have to be about 7500 ft. By
      reducing the resonant frequency via use of multi
      layered turns of 14 gauge coils this can be reduced
      to 5000 feet. These are exactly the open ended natural
      resonant frequencies produced from my alternator 3
      phase DSR= DELTA SERIES RESONANCES. As Tesla might
      say, here we have 3 phases of source frequency
      resonance inposed on a collection of 31,250 hz
      resonators. However those resonators do not have the
      freedom of vibration to vibrate at their natural
      resonant frequency, because, not understanding the
      nature and solution of catastrophic resonant
      circuits,(CRC): their application is being served as a
      resonator of the source frequency. Understanding the
      solution to the CRC problem entails that a short, or
      modified forms of a short, between the generated
      resonant potentials will always prevent it from
      becoming a catastrophic amperage demand made by open
      midpoint loads of the DSR's. What this means is that a
      CRC can be relatively inexpensively put behind the
      DSR's that normally vibrate at 31,250 hz, and then the
      endings of those coils can be attached to 3 sets of
      plates which are actually 3 sets of electrolysisor
      plates. When water is poured in the bottom of this
      electrolysisor, connecting all the plates it
      establishes the precondition of establishing the
      semblance of a short as an internal load, which keeps
      the (new)outer DSR from demanding a catastrophic
      amount of current. As we fill this vessel, at a
      certain amount of water volume, the counterpart of
      capacitive reactance inherent as a component of that
      acting short will balance the requirements of needed
      capacitance for that 150 mh comparatively high
      inductance that creates the 31,250 hz standing wave.
      In fact given the dimensions of the present vessel,
      and the acting dielectric constant of water at 40, it
      is even possible to predict how far the water will
      fill the vessel before this kind of resonance is
      achieved. Given the fact that at this input frequency
      of 480 hz already tends to easily emit sound
      vibrations of a high ringing intensity, these
      combinations of this with a water capacitor eerily
      reminds ones of Ernest Worrel Keeley's somewhat's
      mythical work in this regard. In any case I have gone
      severely off topic, so I hope Terry will allow this
      long post now returning to the original subject.
      {NOTE; the following falls under DELUSION, and not
      OBSTACLE, where a delusion implies an obstacle of our
      own making}

      Tests conducted today indicate it should be (might
      be)feasible to offer the alternator inputs routed to a
      10 KVA pole pig to run a TESLA PRIMARY. Any coiler
      wishing to try this is welcome to, but I would suggest
      using my 10 kva pole pig. This is because the
      necessity of using all 3 phases for power input,
      combined into one phase of application actually
      consists of a three phase power correction circuit,
      where the reactance of the (transformer)primary load
      will be factored into the equation. It might be
      possible to simply plug things into the system using
      your own step up transformer, but then the resonant
      ballasting might be off.

      Most folks understand that a neon transformer is
      current limited on the secondary. REMARKABLY OR
      PERHAPS EITHER BENEFICIAL OR DETRIMENTAL, the way this
      pole pig is current limited by resonant ballasting, if
      you place a short on the secondary, the primary
      voltage input will go to (near)zero but the amount of
      primary current inputed will remain the same as the
      current limiting value established by impedance. This
      should insure the actions of a quenched gap.

      However I am unsure whether the car alternator will
      be able to deliver the voltages for a primary arc gap,
      and whether the input current requirements will be
      high enough. So I will quickly calculate these to see
      if anyone can make comments whether it should be
      realistic to expect these levels to power a tesla
      primary. {After punching thes no.s out, I see that it
      is not feasible with a car alternator @ 480 hz 3
      phase, because of the low amount of power that could
      be inputed with this plan}

      The highest practical output of the alternator is 40
      volts. The current limiting will be that of 33 mh @
      480 hz, so for a 40 volt input, the X(L) quantity(can
      be estimated as Z) at 6.28*480*.033= 99.4 ohms. This
      should allow only 400 ma to primary, with also a
      reduction of voltage at the primary to a predicted
      40*.026/.033= 31.5 volts across primary, making a 62.5
      voltage gain for only 1968 volts for primary arcing,
      but only a possible meager reactive power input of
      12.6 watts! So after hammering out these figures I can
      see that the use of 14 gauge 500 ft spools for
      resonant balancing to be prohibitive. I will instead
      say that unless a set of 4 low resistance inductors
      with appropriate large capacities to resonate @ 480 hz
      are obtained, the possibilities of a 480 hz car
      alternator powered tesla coil are impossible with this
      scheme. Instead I will reconsider what a 80 volt input
      @ 360 hz from the monster bus alternators can deliver.
      If this is worthy of possibility, it will be done with
      the four 11 mh values.

      The way such a scheme would work has been tested for
      neon secondary loads,(@ 480 hz car alternator input)
      which can actually show a power factor correction. We
      ordinarily would suspect such a thing to be
      impossible, since power factor correction normally
      applies only to reactive loads. To speculate how a
      reactance is involved also implies that of its
      transformer connection, so we can speculate that the
      current limited primary sees a reduction of its
      inherent impedance measured at open load, when instead
      the secondary is shorted by an unballasted neon
      discharge load. The current limiting factor occurs not
      on the secondary but by the input primary side. A test
      today showing the principle records a 15.8 ma stator
      delta supply line,(there are 3 of these), but a 92 ma
      input to primary lighting the 4 inch neon on secondary
      of pole pig.

      What is done is the following; three delta series
      resonances are constructed as the initial delta loads.
      A normal consideration in placing those loads is that
      it will be able to hold the amperage they will conduct
      at series resonance. However that situation does not
      have to exist, providing that we are not using a
      series resonance. The conversion factor becomes the
      fact that if all three resonances are equal, we can
      connect all the middle points in the (DSR)= delta
      series resonant) circuits as an inner triangle, and
      this will convert the resonances into three tank
      circuits connected in wye, where the total circuit
      then draws q squared times less current, with q amount
      of current internal to the tank circuits, which shows
      the resonant rise of amperage with regard to that
      inputed, vs that obtained internally in the circuit.
      This is the real world actions of real tank circuits,
      and how they act in reality when RESONATED AT THE
      SOURCE FREQUENCY. A tesla primary tank circuit doesnt
      quite fit the mold there, BECAUSE THAT CIRCUIT IS NOT
      BASED ON A RESONANCE OBTAINED FROM THE SOURCE
      FREQUENCY, but rather at the (MUCH)higher frequency of
      the secondary it intends to resonate. The system of 14
      gauge coils used to gain resonant voltage rise(BY
      BEING RESONANT TO THE SOURCE FREQUENCY) consists of 3
      phases of .15 henry, 12.5 ohms. By using .75 uf for
      resonance, it can deliver a 26 fold rise of voltage to
      another resonance, consisting of high induction coils
      themselves providing a further 6 fold voltage rise. A
      working 150 q voltage gain can be accomplished in this
      manner. By using a resonance within a resonance to
      provide voltage gain only works if the resistance of
      the inner system is high compared to the outer. In
      fact the idea led to the creation of making 180 phased
      systems out of three 120 degree phased inputs. By
      placing a resonance between two 120 degree phased
      resonant inputs, we have itself phase shifted that
      resonance 60 degrees between them. We can take the
      remaining delta series resonance, and disconnect it
      and instead hook up the 62.5/1 voltage gain provided
      by ferromagnetic pig pole transformer. Its secondaries
      in turn can resonate one of the high induction coils.
      Each of these (two) high induction coils will have a
      voltage rise 180 out of phase with each other. I have
      a demo set up showing about 6500 volts created in this
      manner, for three 16 volt stator inputs. The
      plexiglass capacitors emit a high pitched ringing
      noise, possibly a third harmopnic of the 480 hz input.
      It is this same idea of combining 3 phases into 1 that
      led to the idea of getting rid of the high induction
      coils, whose resistance is prohibitive for pole pig
      primary current limiting, and instead I merely added a
      single 14 gauge coil @ 11 mh using 7 uf for its
      capacitance, between the resonant midpoints of two of
      the outer delta series resonances. From there one of
      the primaries of the pole pig were attached, and the
      other attached to the remaining DSR midpoint. We have
      now created a current limited pole pig transformer,
      whose voltage input will also drop to near zero, if we
      short out its secondary. The current limiting factor
      becomes the impedances of the outer delta resonances,
      which have been turned into tank circuits, by the
      addition of two inner pathways as virtual impedance
      shorts across the series resonances.

      What becomes somewhat problematic is the differences
      of resonant q values. The existing DSR set up will
      deliver a q voltage rise of @26 (appearently using
      only one midpoint pathway dramatically increases that
      factor)for series resonance, but only 14.6 for tank
      resonance. This means that 14.6 times less current
      will enter the circuit from the delta supply lines,
      than exist inside it, and this is experimentally
      recorded. When we add the reactance of an empty loaded
      pig secondary to this circuit as the interior resonant
      load, its input primary voltage will be determined by
      the impedance that source sees. This corresponds to
      observations that the impedance of the 10 KVA pole pig
      primary is ~ 280 ohms @ 480 hz input.(A cited 360%
      deviance @ 480 Hz that occurs using a real
      component,vs reactive calculations made using the
      Ideal acting values it should deliver by formula) vs
      the The impedance of a .15 henry phase is
      6.28*480*.15= 452.1 ohms This is a ratio of .619. This
      same ~ratio of input stator voltage distribution
      occurs on the pig primary, prior to neon firing on
      secondary, where its impedance appears as that of a
      primary with open secondary. Thus a 16 volt stator
      will then distribute 10 of the 16 across the pole pig
      primary. About 17 or 18 volts stator the neon will
      fire, and the impedance the outer resonant coils see
      as an internal load will have completely changed,
      where when across the pig primary it reaches about 11
      volts producing an instant drop to 3 volts upon neon
      firing. From there increasing the stator voltage will
      not signicantly draw any more amperage from the stator
      delta supply lines, instead the increasing amperage
      with increasing voltage input occurs only on the pole
      pig primary, and increased neon display. The very
      unusual display of increasing tank q with increasing
      voltage application is (initially without considering
      all parameters)evidently made, where the situation is
      normally the reverse! The 3 volt input to primary
      firing a 4 inch neon on secondary will also remain at
      that level, even though the outside stator voltage
      goes up many times that value( by a variac rectified
      DC input to field control) It is that situation that
      shows the ample need for a separate tuning for 3 phase
      tank wye resonance. I have done this before for a 188
      hz shorted DSR where I think using LTR caps were used
      for to make a better tank resonance. In any case upon
      neon bulb firing, the impedance change the circuit
      sees indicates that the load has made it appear as an
      ~ 3 fold decreased impedance. Here is where the
      inductance comparisons appear to apply as the primary
      inductance at 26 mh is roughly 1/6th of the DSR phase
      inductance of .15 henry, and when the bulb first fires
      the pig primary voltage will be reduced to that about
      1/6th that present on the stator. So from these
      considerations it should be understood that if a
      tuning were made to find the best capacities to be
      used for tank circuit shorts, that will not in itself
      be the best tuning to be used when instead we make the
      load, not a short, but the reduced impedance present
      on a primary loading a secondary neon as short. The
      best capacities for one situation, may not be the best
      for a different impedance load, which is the whole
      business of power factor correction to begin with.
      Having made a tuning based on shorts, it should be
      recognized that adding the slightly inductive
      reactance of neon secondary discharge as a load to
      that tuning means that the former tuning now has
      slightly more inductive reactance than its balanced
      amount of capacitive reactance, therefore more
      capacitive reactance would need to be added or the
      capacity must be reduced. This also correlates with
      the fact that adding 1/6th more inductance to the
      DSR,(that factor added in by adding the inductance of
      the pole pig primary) would mean using 1/6th less
      capacity, and these would be the kind of power factor
      corrections that would be needed, depending on WHAT
      KIND OF REACTANCE THE POLE PIG SECONDARY SEES!

      In fact as we should all know, because the LC tank
      (tesla)primary is designed for a much higher than
      input frequency of resonance, the reactance it sees at
      the actual source frequency is practically all
      capacitive reactance(prior to actual arcing).
      Therefore that capacity used in the tesla primary
      initially needs to be placed solely on the pole pig
      secondary, and the amperage draw on primary noted.
      This is totally necessary to determine possible
      deviations that real components will deliver vs the
      values determined by formula. To illustrate;At 480 hz
      the deviations real components can deliver have
      included
      1) a 360% increase of actual impedance of pole pig
      reactance vs that determined by formula.
      2) a 60% increase of actual impedance of ~58-60 henry
      air core coils vs that determined by formula
      3) a 6% variance in plate capacitive reactances
      determined by formula vs actual reactances.

      Once one ascertains the actual capacitive reactance as
      a real component,one is further along in the ball
      game. This also indicates that the modeling of a small
      length neon plasma secondary (unballasted from that
      end)discharge as to what might occur if a tesla
      primary tank discharge were instead present to be
      possibly entirely erroneous! Instead that reactive
      load the pig primary would see on its secondary would
      be primarily capacitive. This might be even better
      modeled by placing that capacity in parallel to the 4
      inch neon, and then noting the primary input
      impedance, as a result of the voltage present on that
      primary, by this means of resonant to input frequency
      primary ballasting.

      The logic behind this follows from the facts that by
      making no adjustment of capacities on the outer DSR,
      and adding a inductive reactance modeled as a
      secondary neon discharge from the primary, as an
      internal load to that system, the resonant q of
      amperage rise with respect to the delta supply line
      input amperages was decreased from 14.6 to 7.5 (with
      100 ma internal amperage to pole pig primary, one of
      the Delta supply lines will contain 7.5 times less
      amperage as exists inside the pole pig primary, where
      paradoxically the increased voltage levels at stator
      will seemingly show an increasing q factor, depending
      on what voltage is inputed. To counter this gain is
      the fact that the ratio of voltage distribution to the
      pole pig primary, vs that present on the alternator
      stator will also decrease at the same time the amount
      of resonant rise of amperage increases. Thus it may be
      entirely inaccurate to say the q is actually
      increasing with increased voltage application, but
      that might be the initial impression of observing the
      resonant ampearage rise without completely analysing
      all the aspects) Had an actual power factor correction
      been attempted, where the capacity were reduced to
      allow for the increased inductive reactance present as
      that internal reactance load, the q reduction from
      14.6 to 7.5 might not have been so reduced.

      To end this long winded speculation, the speculations
      are only that, but are necessary to ascertain or
      predict the given actual circuit conditions and what
      will happen in that operation. To begin with it is
      doubtful any one would design such a 3 phase circuit,
      without first noting the midpoint interactions of a
      DSR resonant midpoint interaction. Such a circuit
      using only 11 mh on the 4 legs as I have outlined with
      a 40 volt alternator input represents a potentially
      CATASTROPHIC RESONANT CIRCUIT. Somewhat unusual in
      this application is the fact that it is safe to allow
      a short across the secondaries, but it is NOT SAFE to
      allow the pole pig primary to ever become unconnected
      as a load. If this were to happen one of the phases
      would then become series resonant, producing an
      amperage demand of 40/1.25 ohms or 32 amps! Another
      (possible)reason such a thing would never be sensibly
      attempted is the fact that without knowing that a
      midpoint short itself (on 3 equally valued DS
      resonances)causes a conversion from series to tank
      resonance, the causitive factor itself that can
      prevent such a catastrophic resonance would not be
      initially understood. It is somewhat initially
      baffling to know that given two different options of
      DSR maximum amperage consumption vs that of a parallel
      path option of q squared times more impedance to
      input, that the voltage source will always take a
      current path chosen by the highest impedance option!
      This is so far universally proven in my testings, but
      only on the first stage in a multistaged system where
      on the second stage some contradictions to that fact
      seem to exist.

      To try and finally conclude here, if such a capacitive
      reactance made by secondary pole pig connection is
      noted as a reactive impedance on the primary the power
      factor correction made by introduction of inductive
      impedances added to primary as a current limiting
      factor, CAN ALSO INCLUDE THE NET REACTANCE ADDED BY
      THE INTERNAL LOAD AS EVIDENCED BY PRIMARY CONSUMPTION.
      Therefore it is suspected the new scenario of a tesla
      primary tank circuit consisting of primarily a
      capacitive reactance loading upon the input frequency
      will mean that instead of capacity being subtracted
      from the DSR's to procur the needed condition of
      increasing the capacitive reactance to counter the
      addition of inductive reactance, which ocurrs on the
      case of an unballasted neon secondary load, INSTEAD
      THE OPPOSITE CONSIDERATION is in order. This will mean
      less capacitive, and not more capacitive reactance
      needs to be added to the DSR's to be resonant for the
      entire load. This translates as a greater required
      capacitance than exists on the DSR in a short tuned
      system will then be required. One of the initial
      stumbling blocks in reactance terminology can
      initially be noted that reactance is expressed in
      ohms, and the converse relationship in capacitive
      reactance is where a higher reactance value,(ohmic)
      actually means a lower valued capacity is required to
      fulfill the increased ohmic value. Here an extra
      (net)capacitive reactance viewed from the source
      frequency is being added by introduction of a tesla
      primary tank circuit on secondary of transformer.
      Manipulations and testing of the circuit can determine
      the best acting q resonant rises of amperage internal
      to the circuit available by reactance cancellation,
      for conditions of trisectional short of DSR. This then
      implies that Larger than Resonant,(LTR) capacity
      values, that supply less than capacitive reactance
      ohmic values need to be used for this form of RESONANT
      PRIMARY INPUT IMPEDANCE BALLASTING, or more properly
      put current limiting on that unballasted transformer.
      I encourage other theorists to more accurately
      describe these things in better electrical
      terminologies than I have done here, where I have
      somewhat confused the terms "ballasting" and "current
      limiting of primary" Perhaps Jim Lux or someone well
      versed in electrical terminology can more accurately
      point out the more technical differences between the
      usages of these terms as I have confused them to be
      somewhat analogous here. I think perhaps the
      difference here is that the term "ballasting" more
      properly applies to a current limiting made on
      secondary of transformer, rather than what I am
      describing where it is accomplished on the primary.

      In this circumstance I have also tried the
      CONVENTIONAL approach of placing capacities across the
      primary itself, to accomplish this theoretical power
      factor correction, rather than changing the cap values
      of the external DSR's to compensate. Ferromagnetic
      transformer components simply do not have the ability
      to offer good power factor corrections, that air core
      , low resistance/comparably high inductance coils can
      provide. The conventional approach did not deliver the
      expected results, or could only be harmoniously
      combined with the existing DSR to deliver a worse
      performance, than if they were never included. This is
      why the conventional approach is abandoned in this
      instance, as when it was tried in a single test, the
      neon secondary discharge could only be accomplished,
      (also)with less eficiency by doing exactly opposite of
      what would be suspected, by placing the desired
      capacity in series, and not parallel. Including these
      types of(air core) coils for current limiting of a
      pole pig primary increases the ability of the circuit
      to counter the (lower q tank resonant amperage rises)
      inherent in a purely ferromagnetic approach. This
      opportunity is generally not grasped with 60 hz
      applications because of cost and corespondingly huge
      capacities that would have to be employed with 60 hz
      resonances. However with the input of higher
      frequencies available with alternator inputs, this
      becomes immediately a practical application and
      option.

      I will dig up a past reference on tesla list
      concerning the ability of a series resonant voltage
      gain to respond equally as a resonant amperage
      gain,where it does not, showing that indeed the same
      kind of effects are also found in single phased
      resonant circuits. I dont have that actual posting
      available as URL, but I will rename it series res. vs
      tank res. gain to show what has been already stated.

      Sincerely HDN
      http://www.egroups.com/group/teslafy

      =====
      Binary Resonant System http://members3.boardhost.com/teslafy/

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • xyme3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
        I do not have the information you seek however you may wish to look at a
        Tesla improved disk generator and his 480 pole alternator. The disruptor coil
        is also something which has "sparked" my interest as it may actually replace
        the spark gap in a Tesla coil. The disk generator does not generate counter
        emf and according to Tesla "Is limited in the amount of current produced only
        by the strength of the materials used."
        Paul
        PS
        Found your em most interesting.