High Plains Drifter

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      I guess me and Clint are good freinds now, but he is a hard guy
      to know.
      You have to fathom his meanings once in awhile. He is my favorite
      actor.
      You have to actually step in his footsteps to hear the meanings of
      the sounds.

      Several nights ago, I was watching the movie "High Plains
      Drifter". Tonight I understand how those sounds are made. You make
      those sounds yourself when you are on the same pathway. It is a
      pathway where you become greater than yourself. It is a pathway
      whereby the influences of life make you do things that ordinary
      people will never do, because of their inherant cowardice. This is
      not a lecture about a person's shortcomings. It is a lecture about
      the afterlife, and how we are made greater by the experience.

      It is essentially a movie about a "ghost" that comes back into
      time to make things right again. One will notice the unusual sound
      that is made by the horse's hoofs at the beginning of this movie.
      That sound is the sound of one who walks that path, I have heard it
      for myself, and it is true.

      It is the same shuffle sound that is made when we realize that
      the entirety of our efforts are superceeded by the reaction of three
      influences beyond our lifetimes. It is in this way that outside
      impedances can be removed, and that the course of actions become
      greater than what is ordinarily realized as obstacles. It is the
      sign of a triangle to remove preconcieved obstacles. It is a vision
      of analogies to be demonstated by examples of "impossible electrical
      laws."

      If you doubt this for yourself, put on a loose pair of boots,
      and go out and walk in the snow, and you may hear the same sounds.
      Those are the sounds of angels coming to your aid, if you are being
      persecuted.... And if you wish, the three sides of things will come
      back into your memory. HDN