Re Digest 228

  • *
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
      where
      when you know the solution to that games moves, you
      would win everytime.

      Dear HDN.

      not too sure I am following you correctly but part of my research has
      involved a dream state, artificially created in my subject and then her
      following unspoken commands [willed commands] to bring a game we were
      involver in to the successful predetermined [unknown to her] conclusion.
      Subject was preprogrammed by me. At the moment I’m not really willing to say
      anymore on an open line. My research and development started way in the
      past, if its any use to you I'll send some of the notes, but my subject will
      have complete anonymity. I know this is hard if not impossible to believe,
      but there were some esoterically oriented occurrences things that you
      definitely would not believe that happened ex UK. When I was in the AF and
      SAC.

      Thanks for the information, look forward to your comm, as and when.

      Best to you.

      Regards

      JimJ. [jima@...]
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
        --- In teslafy@y..., "*" <gdjaeon@n...> wrote:
        > where
        > when you know the solution to that games moves, you
        > would win everytime.
        Da... Looks like you have already violated the first rule to this
        game...

        My email address is harvich@...
        Reply there, not here on teslafy list.

        Now you are on strike one.
        Since some folks seem to be impatient I will go ahead and make the
        sending. HDN