Re: [teslafy] Tesla coils

  • Dave N.
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2002
      Tim,

      Why don't you try these tests on your POD or 'Adams motor' variant:

      Also, here's some really good news:  You can build a simple calorimeter out of a couple of Styrofoam cups and a thermometer:
      Now even someone of limited means such as yourself can use one.

      Once you successfully perform these incontrovertible and inarguable tests on your devices (which it should be noted are the 'gold standard' of power measurement, accepted by scientists and engineers worldwide), you will have proved beyond a shadow of any doubt that you have indeed mastered the secret of overunity devices, overunity theory and are in fact the "personification of overunity" as you have proclaimed.  At that point the Nobel prize committee will no doubt beat down your door to secure your rightful place in history.

      If you don't however, it's a sure thing someone like Bearden would win it instead of you, as he's managed to get his papers into the international academic journals...  Doesn't seem fair, does it..?  Oh, well...

      Good luck and have a nice day,

      Dave N.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2002
        Tim,
        You claim to operate your Adams motor off a reed switch - but now you
        are suggesting a Tesla "Spark Gap." I am surprised at you tim, I
        thought I explained to you about a year ago, "I am the only one that
        has a patent based on a Hybrid Tesla SG" motor drive of any sort.
        Actually I have shown 2 Hybrid commutator designs and have
        documentation on 4 others as well. I have the only valid patent based
        on zero spark suppression commutation which drives a DC motor,
        whereby HF AC is produced and sometimes - the electromagnetic coils
        and all attaching wires get cooler. But forget about motors - my
        device is a new particle accelerator that just "might" exhibit the
        effects of solition ghosting, whereby gamma background radiation
        drops as the system operates. Thermal Ionization of injected waste
        products produces a usable fuel that can drive an internal combustion
        engine & generator. Gets rid of garbage and produces power - as a
        side effect of motor operation. My system produces the PLASMA by a
        different means than current plasma technology, and this NEW
        production means is extremely energy efficient when compared to
        current technology such as what Westinghouse Plasma Corporation (WPC)
        is selling. WPC sells Plasma waste disposals worldwide, if you were
        not aware of this.

        Best Regards,
        Chris Arnold

        View the movie clip of water, effortlessly cracking upon injection
        into the Plasma. Oil injection is MUCH more impressive.
        http://members.aol.com/hypercom59/index.html
        Tesla is My hero and mentor - Without Tesla, I am doubtful my
        invention would be here today.

        --- In teslafy@y..., "Tim" <timharwood@u...> wrote:
        > It is a well known fact, widely replicated, and meticulously
        > documented, that Tesla air cores produce excess voltage at the
        moment
        > of switch closure. Several websites document this effect.
        >
        > http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/md110701/
        >
        > http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/wavefrms.html
        >
        > The excess voltage, is in fact a known 'bug' in Tesla coils, no-one
        > has ever really solved. They all swap tips on how to minimize the
        > effect. When this excess voltage couples with an applied electron
        > flow, backwards flowing current is manifested. The higher the
        > switching speed and input voltage, the better the performance. None
        > of the Tesla coil people, ever seem to have figured that last part
        > out.
        >
        > The problem with cores, is that Ghz switching speeds will ALWAYS be
        > compromised. Hence, classic Tesla 1896 air cores (US patent
        577,760),
        > will always outperform flux cores, as a switching platform. Quite
        > simply, the flux COP of 3.5 is not worth the Ghz range switching
        > performance loss.
        >
        > So the ultimate free energy device, is in fact a high voltage
        > sparking air gap commutated 1896 Tesla coil. The whole notion of
        flux
        > transfer, as it turns out, is a dead end, as an over-unity concept.
        > What you gain at lower switching speeds, you loose once speeds move
        > to the Ghz range.
        >
        > There is only one decent over-unity website that makes all this
        clear

        > http://www.geocities.com/theadamsmotor/
        >
        > Tim.
      • hycoo0404
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2002
          Hi Tim,

          Imagine a spark gap that is charged to 21000 volts. The E-fields
          around that gap store energy. If the capacitance is only 20pF
          (pretty close). Now we suddenly short that energy through maybe 5nH
          of inductance and 1 ohm of resistance. The frequency is 500MHz and
          the current is a stunning 7500 amps!! That 500MHz 7500 amp pulse is
          going to crunch any piece of test equipment in the area realy hard
          and cause the big pulse!! Just like a high power radar pulse.

          The paper at:

          http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/spark1/sparkgap.html

          Expands these pulses out like in:

          http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/MyPapers/spark1/Image57.jpg

          Let's look at those goofy NON-spark gap LOW-primary voltage coils to
          see if the effect still persists...

          http://hot-streamer.com/temp/OLTC10-12-21.gif

          Oh!!! The effect totally dissapears in this high BW shot of
          secondary voltage!! I guess "they" DID solve it :o)))

          In the high voltage case, the stored energy at the gap is only like
          4.4mJ, but it is expended extremely fast at very high currents!!
          Nothing over unity there from a total power perspective and no new
          physics since the early days of radar.

          Hy

          --- In teslafy@y..., "Tim" <timharwood@u...> wrote:
          > It is a well known fact, widely replicated, and meticulously
          > documented, that Tesla air cores produce excess voltage at the
          moment
          > of switch closure. Several websites document this effect.
          >
          > http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/md110701/
          >
          > http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/wavefrms.html
          >
          > The excess voltage, is in fact a known 'bug' in Tesla coils, no-one
          > has ever really solved. They all swap tips on how to minimize the
          > effect. When this excess voltage couples with an applied electron
          > flow, backwards flowing current is manifested. The higher the
          > switching speed and input voltage, the better the performance. None
          > of the Tesla coil people, ever seem to have figured that last part
          > out.
          >
          > The problem with cores, is that Ghz switching speeds will ALWAYS be
          > compromised. Hence, classic Tesla 1896 air cores (US patent
          577,760),
          > will always outperform flux cores, as a switching platform. Quite
          > simply, the flux COP of 3.5 is not worth the Ghz range switching
          > performance loss.
          >
          > So the ultimate free energy device, is in fact a high voltage
          > sparking air gap commutated 1896 Tesla coil. The whole notion of
          flux
          > transfer, as it turns out, is a dead end, as an over-unity concept.
          > What you gain at lower switching speeds, you loose once speeds move
          > to the Ghz range.
          >
          > There is only one decent over-unity website that makes all this
          clear

          > http://www.geocities.com/theadamsmotor/
          >
          > Tim.
        • Tim
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 22, 2002
            > You claim to operate your Adams motor off a reed switch

            A reed switch is useful for rough and ready intitial rotor stability
            testing. That is all. That is what I have said.

            > are suggesting a Tesla "Spark Gap."

            For high end industrial applications only

            > has a patent based on a Hybrid Tesla SG" motor drive of any sort.

            Well, you are welcome to it. I'm not planning on running a motor off
            a spark gap anyway, only a Tesla coil, and since Tesla patented that
            in the 1890s, I don't see hwo on earth you can claim rights to that?

            So, your point was?

            Tim.