Re: [teslafy] Dismayal on first electrolysis tests

  • Mike Johnston
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2002
      Put it on a separate circuit from your power source. The cell will
      determine it's own current and if you do the transformer correctly then
      the cell can carry a much higher current than the power source could
      handle.
      Second option; use less electrolyte in the cell. Number of ions
      available also helps to determine the current that the cell will create.
      Regards,
      MJ