Dismayal on first electrolysis tests

  • harvey norris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
      As usual what is concieved to to be the probable
      actions of nature, no where near matches what is the
      reality of the situation.

      I had forcasted that the E X B reaction vessel would
      make a preffered reaction in one direction. I also
      forcasted that the input would have to be chosen
      carefully, as that vessel would burn up its source.

      Burn it it does, no testings of a preffered direction
      were noted. Instead it merely burns up the diodes.

      The voltage from the alternator source can never rise
      past 2.4 volts, it just sends more amperage. That one
      phase behing limited by its voltage delivery also
      prevents the other phases from making the action
      seeking to improve efficiency, so the straight line
      approach seems rather useless, only causing disgust of
      common sense. HDN

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Mike Johnston
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2002
        Put it on a separate circuit from your power source. The cell will
        determine it's own current and if you do the transformer correctly then
        the cell can carry a much higher current than the power source could
        handle.
        Second option; use less electrolyte in the cell. Number of ions
        available also helps to determine the current that the cell will create.
        Regards,
        MJ