Improved Flux Cap Testings

  • harvich
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002
      I have neglected the study of employing more than a single
      interphasing from the 3 phase alternator for quite some time now. A
      single high induction coil interphasing only requires two outer
      branches as Delta Series Resonances to enable the high voltage to
      placed across that coil. This has the schematic picture of a figure
      A, with the lateral element as the high induction coil interphasing,
      where that high induction coil also has a capacity for its own
      resonance also, and also another voltage rise as a consequence of
      another resonance being placed as the interior element of an outside
      resonance. These are the basic premises of what is termed as a
      resonant transformer, and more thatn a single resonant rise of
      voltage is accomplished in those methods. This is for the simplicity
      of understanding that more than one phase is available, and that if a
      voltage rise by resonance is procurred from the outer DSR phases, to
      make people understand what happens in the addition of that element
      in the A we can call that an interphasing, because there seems no
      better words to describe what is being done. I had noted and wondered
      why the voltage in these single interphasing studies seemed lower
      then former noted values. This was because one of the connection
      wires had become disconnected on a DSR return line. Even when this
      happens, the return current through the disconnected single wire
      outer DSR still has a return path, but that return path then would be
      entirely inductive or capactive on that split DSR, and this is the
      reason why the voltages were not as high as before. That situation
      has been remedied and now all three 12 ohm,.15 henry coil systems of
      10 coils of 14 gauge wire are employed for voltage rise.

      As I have noted if only one further high induction coil is employed
      for a second voltage rise, only two outer DSR systems are necessary
      for that voltage rise, and the third one can be disconnected with no
      consequence of changing any parameters. In the place of that third
      disconnected 12 ohm system, I had made what was called and designated
      DSR1, and it was this extra outer resonance system of only one ohm,
      in place of the former system of 12 ohms, that could also be
      interacted with the interphasing to produce a new superior type of
      voltage rise. Thus actually in the situations already shown and
      discussed we have all three phases employed for activity, but is an
      unbalanced delivery as far as the 3 phase alternator source of emf
      was concerned. Because the 1 ohm resonance has far less resistance
      than the 12 ohm DSR's, we can take a measurement of that current and
      know that the majority of power input in that case manifests itself
      as the current in that branch. Spectacularly in those studies, that
      one DSR1 component revealed itself to act as the primary of an air
      core transformer, meaning that the connections of the remaining two
      phases couuld be disconnected form the alternator, but yet those
      secondary currents would still exist, as though they were still
      connected to the alternator.

      The limitations of this air core transformer alternator principle
      were later revealed in that at higher power inputs, those secondaries
      then began to function less efficiently, then would be the case if
      those secondaries had actual line connections to the alternator. To
      eliminate confusion in this regard a convention of noting whether two
      wires were employed form the alternator for the air core transformer
      case; or 5 wires for the standard case were noted. It is neccessary
      to rehash these background scenarios to note what is necessary when a
      second interphasing is added.

      In order to create the same or equivalent levels of voltage for the
      second interphasing, It is wise to rehook that 12 ohm DSR phase back
      into the picture, so that the second interphasing can also have an
      opposing voltage as its completion path. Technically speaking then
      the number of wires for power diversion of stator delivery in that
      strategy has been increased from 5 to 7. However this noting of wires
      attached to stator for every power delivery will quickly become very
      confusing, especially when in the future research even another third
      interphasing is added, then the connotation would become a 9 wire
      delivery. Suffice to say then that nomenclature will be dropped, and
      in this circumstance both the DSR of 1 ohm, and the DSR of 12 ohms
      are placed on a single branch, in the same order of direction. It
      seems logical that we can still measure the current on DSR1 and the
      predominant current carrier, and I scarcely have enough meters to
      indicate all of these actions simultaneously, especially with the
      meter causualties that do happen.

      With two high induction coils in interphasing at 480 hz, the problems
      and experimentations of a flux capacitor can be reapproached. We can
      replace the plate capacitor for one phase with an axial water
      capacity, and then that capacity can be placed inside the magnetic
      field of the adjacent phase. For now we will call this the following;

      5 wire Flux Cap delivery,(using extra DSR1 ohm coil in magnetic
      opposition)
      20Capacitor/Dsc00233.jpg

      The delivery seems superior to former methods and a bulb will draw an
      arc from the water surface. Here my neighbor Big John tried to take
      a picture of me holding the bulb over the water surface, but whether
      actual arcing was occurrring at that time is hard to determine. The
      meters are also non neglible, but here a 14.3 volt stator is enabling
      a .8 Amp current on DSR1. The amperage conductions for these
      circumstances are reduced from former circumstances, given that
      amount of stator voltage delivery. The water cell is also about 4
      inches above its best interior positioning to better show what it
      looks like.

      Sincerely HDN
    • harvey norris
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002