Hillary Clinton says Stalin would think so

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2014
      The reply to this submission made me think it clever to call the entire system a communist electrical system.

      In reality the output of the three secondaries is a "forced" current and any of the secondaries acting alone from the influence of its polar primary would issue far more current then when all three secondaries are joined in series. Nevertheless when they are tied together in this way part of the normal lenz law reaction is subterfuged. An example of this idea would be to take all three phase secondaries in series  producing voltages in cancellation so that they would produce no current between them; thus no primary to secondary  lenz law action would occur, and the secondary inductors would be acting as if their ends were open and no current conduction could occur; even though their ends ARE connected to  three sources of summed cancelled voltage. THE THREE STATES RULED BY THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HAVE MADE TRADE AGREEMENTS AMONGST THEMSELVES TO CIRCUMVENT THE PAYING OF TAXES TO THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT AND THAT CENTRAL PRIMARY GOVT THEN STARTS SCREAMING THAT THIS IS A COMMUNIST REBELLION!  When I actually performed this experiment the results were not what I expected. In the meantime it does do a remarkable thing; it enables noble gas discharges at a remarkably low voltage when sourced from the voltages reactively combined from the combination that would be the one were the voltages were fighting each other at 60 degrees rather then constructively adding them together at 120 degrees. All of this has to do with the binary resonant paradox applied to three phase inputs. When a single coil is resonated the capacitive reactance is balanced according to the magnetic field of the coil causing its impedance; and when two of those coils are placed together to magnetically interact in unison, each coils impedance rises because of more magnetic inertia from that mutual induction and each capacity to be used for the balance is likewise changed to account for this; for the case when the coils are wired in parallel. But when we reverse the polarity of one LC pairing so that each pairing is producing opposite voltage rises; to generate opposite emfs for practical applications to further loads; Now the tuning for the process is sourced and tuned from magnetic fields in agreement to acquire a higher impedance and therefore Q factor; BUT THE ACTUAL MAGNETIC FIELD ACTION IS ONE THAT IS PRODUCING THOSE MAGNETIC FIELDS IN OPPOSITION: EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN TUNED FROM  ITS OPPOSITE MAGNETIC REACTIVE STATE WHERE THE FIELDS WERE ACTUALLY IN UNISON AND NOT OPPOSITION. The same principle in reverse is used to obtain the following condition;

      Please forward to the physics dept at Youngstown State University if you think it is of sufficient interest as I have never seen noble gas bulbs able to function at this extraordinarily low voltage level. I will be doing further studies with xenon and krypton bulbs when my meager finances enable me to procure them.
      Explanation of the 666 machine;
      Sincerely Harvey D Norris

    • psymund
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2014

        Hi Harv,

          This is my first post here but I gott'a ask... are you implying that you are anti-paralleling or coupling by means of RHR with LHR ....(right hand rule and left hand rule) for windings so that as a transformer setting you have a canceling magnetic field ? If so I have been PUSHING this idea for some time and have gotten nowhere. I have only tried it single phase so 3ph is unchartered area for me but I would love to hear more. Feel free to expound on your thoughts. I also have a repository of items that may prove of interest.... such as old neon signs (for bulbs with noble gases) neon sign transformers, and ultra caps... 45kv doorknob caps as well as 10) 400v 1500uf caps and thyristors too. I also have some HV IGBT's suitable for 3ph use if interested. Please contact me privately for a hook-up.

          hooked,

          Chuck

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 31, 2014

          On Friday, January 31, 2014 1:15 PM, "psymund@..." <psymund@...> wrote:

          Hi Harv,
            This is my first post here but I gott'a ask... are you implying that you are anti-paralleling or coupling by means of RHR with LHR ....(right hand rule and left hand rule) for windings so that as a transformer setting you have a canceling magnetic field ? NO  See the videos after the first one I had posted at
          The beginning of this video;
          Topological Evidence of Time Distortion in the 666 Machine.
          http://youtu.be/uakJJKGf-mM  Hyperlinked from facebook below;
          Near Unity of 3 Phases in Time via 666 machine inputed with 3 phase
          http://youtu.be/RBaOZTLgb3M
          ~ 60 degree Time Difference from poles over Identical Phase Series!
          http://youtu.be/CBR1z5WaKAE
          These effects were ONLY seen by the spiral(Radio Shack Mega Cable Speaker Wire) pancake coils directly placed over the poles of the 666 machine using identically styled pancake coils.  To my own consternation when the much larger 2.4 H /140 ohm/23 gauge wire secondaries were placed over the same poles in the same kind of ordering they DID NOT replicate the same effects.  In fact individually they produced more amperage and voltage when they were SLIGHTLY elevated with a looser coupling; where air core secondaries are known to have this effect; they need to have a small measure of freedom of vibration and suffer if they are "overcoupled"  This leads one to suspect that these time distortion effects may be an effect or consequence of that closest polar volume areas using inductors of the highest possible mutual inductance with the pancake primary 666 spiral system. Because all of these larger secondaries need to be slightly elevated from their polar primary endings; it is the practice that a OPEN CIRCUIT single megacable spiral containing two adjacent windings is always placed between those primaries and the secondaries.  I HAVE NOT YET MADE ANY EXPERIMENTATION WITH EMPLOYING BOTH OF THESE SYSTEMS SIMULTANEOUSLY.  I have designated these intervening spiral sets as a "gate" circuit which for the purpose of monitoring the magnetic field exchange between the 666 primaries and their respective secondaries can show that exchange of  magnetic action on dual channel scopings. Things are not always as we should expect them to be, that is why those spiral sensors are in place between the source of vibration and their respective secondaries.  One would think that both of these inductors would show the same signal; but when two secondaries are employed there is undoubtebly a THIRD MAGNETIC INTERACTION BETWEEN THOSE SECONDARIES THEMSELVES.  The first magnetic predominantly repulsive magnetic  interaction is made between between the layers of the 666 primary system as outlined in
          The second magnetic interaction is the typical primary/secondary one that occurs in air core transformers.
          The third magnetic interaction is obtained as the mutual induction BETWEEN two  adjacent polar secondaries being employed in the phase rotation. It is here the profound recognition is made that the gain of one secondary by the loss of vibration caused by its counterpart secondary is much greater then the loss from one side accompanying this effect. I have not yet made conclusive videos to show this effect; with the recent super cold weather the motor driving the alternator will not even start without kicking out the shut off function of the utility strip I am plugging into to power the motor. I do not declare that I understand everything going on with this device, for instance the phase rotation is opposite on the secondaries from what is shown on the primaries, and I still have not understood some of the effects shown by these experiments; particularly this one;
          Sequential placement of 2.6,2.7H 140 ohm secondaries on 666 primary system.
          http://youtu.be/zXnTELtX5R0
          This experiment BAFFLES me, but I did formulate a sort of answer not to be given presently.
          As for this question is the effect "this or that" I am afraid not and that everything I am discussing here is more or less due to
          " tuned mutual inductance effects between elements of a three phase system"  A conventional 3 phase input from the power grid will not deliver frequencies high enough to gain higher q factors to conveniently replicate the effects I have shown here, so additionally a motor powered 3 phase alternator is also required for replication of these experiments.  Indeed it is a rather costly thing for others to duplicate but must one must also realize that these results are those obtained after a lifetime of research and they certainly were not made overnight. It probably took me at least ten years to find the application where the alternator could power a tesla coil.
          Sincerely HDN

          If so I have been PUSHING this idea for some time and have gotten nowhere. I have only tried it single phase so 3ph is unchartered area for me but I would love to hear more. Feel free to expound on your thoughts. I also have a repository of items that may prove of interest.... such as old neon signs (for bulbs with noble gases) neon sign transformers, and ultra caps... 45kv doorknob caps as well as 10) 400v 1500uf caps and thyristors too. I also have some HV IGBT's suitable for 3ph use if interested. Please contact me privately for a hook-up.
            hooked,
            Chuck

        • harvich
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2014
            As previously noted Yahoo Groups now has the policy of showing you tube submissions from the homepage, so for the ones not hyperlinked in the letter; they can be seen by edit/copy/paste of the message URL: