1/10% Time distortion between load and camera reference frame

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
      April Fools Demonstration of Time Distortion
      It took me a year to realize the light.
      The "reason" the camera displays periods of zero gas conduction and illumination is that it is only recording the heterodyned difference in frequency between its "standardized" 60 hz time frame and that of the load, where the extra cycle difference in time is shown by the single neon cycle itself.
      Dateline:April 1, 2013. Almost exactly one year from publication, I have now realized that this video constitutes a PROOF of the loads OPERATING outside of our space time continuum as a localized time distortion and furthermore a conceptial proof of demonstration of the principle has been formulated. It is now realized that this load exhibiting a time distortion can be "gauged" by that load itself by noting the cyclic difference in time shown on that load.
      In the beginning of the video with the primary showing 15.3 v input enabling 4A, the cycle time of the off neon to return to lite is ~ 6 sec. ~ 10 ma neon sec current. Next we have ~30 ma sec neon current made with a primary increase to 21.7 v input @ 6.1 A, however NOW the cycle time of neon non conduction has also decreased 3 fold to ~ 2 sec. What the camera is RECORDING is the heterodyned difference in frequency between our outside "reference frame"of time progression; and load frequency.
      At this higher input level then a complete cycle of the bulbs cycle takes 16 sec or 960 cycles. One extra cycle shown by the bulbs heterodyned action means 961/960 more or 1.001 difference. So its not just a silly millimeter longer, its actually a tenth of a %, or proof of a 0.1% time distortion.
      Hence the video will be named " Video Evidence of a tenth percent time distortion between sensor and air core neon transformer. As easy proof both a NST neon and the 60 hz resonant neon could be filmed side by side, and the NST bulb appear constant without pulsing.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
        http://youtu.be/yTxj2tJxCwI

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
          I believe that the camera does not merely take a still picture on every of 30/sec snapshots, it actually takes a moving picture frame during that 30 ms. Now this sounds like heresy because to use the oscilloscope to proove is heresy, for the simple fact of phosphor trace of the signal itself. Many things may happen in 33 ms, and a scope trace shows this in its history because that portion of the screen as the trace still glows long after the scope beam has excited it. Thus I need to do a movie of a fast moving physical phenomenon, and then send it to the VLC program for frame by frame analysis. I have selected 20x20x20 Rubik's Cube Solve (HQ)
          http://youtu.be/FnbPhwajuqg
          This one should be perfect for the analysis since it also has the fast moving clock.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
            --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:

            > I believe that the camera does not merely take a still picture on every of 30/sec snapshots, it actually takes a moving picture frame during that 30 ms. Now this sounds like heresy because to use the oscilloscope to proove is heresy, for the simple fact of phosphor trace of the signal itself. Many things may happen in 33 ms, and a scope trace shows this in its history because that portion of the screen as the trace still glows long after the scope beam has excited it. Thus I need to do a movie of a fast moving physical phenomenon, and then send it to the VLC program for frame by frame analysis. I have selected 20x20x20 Rubik's Cube Solve (HQ)
            > http://youtu.be/FnbPhwajuqg
            > This one should be perfect for the analysis since it also has the fast moving clock.
            In slow motion I can see each hundredth of a sec on the clock/with a two number jump every 20 or so pics. The scan time of the camera is .033 sec