Re: A communist electrical system

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      Ramification made at

      Do other dimensions exist?
      http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgOrPR_f8q5Xen_wmkRQsWLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20121201181434AANZ7JL
      No detractors found. I have to keep this circuit in reserve it for special application All based on a source that has been made to appear is if it were obtained from circuits showing expanded time frames. The bad news becomes the replication made with other hi Q coils. Nada dont addup the same and the configuration does not replicate what is done using spirals only.