Re: [teslafy] Three Phase Cancellation of Current Secondaries.

  • Jack R Welch
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
      Hey Harvey
      Your coils etc are putting a ohmic load on your source..So the thing to look for is to look for an energy of a little different sort at the end it will be there but you also need a load a cap and then discharge into something.

      "There is no Right or Left, only Freedom or Tyranny."

      These are the same placement of Radio Shack Mega Cable 50 ft speaker wire spools containing only two layers of adjacent pancake type spirals with flattened braid wire. For three phase the three secondaries could be attached over all three exterior poles of the coils connected to the line inputs, and if the wire sequence of each series connection were made identical this triple series routing of low resistance windings should show a zero voltage summation over time and zero current upon short, which then becomes a means for testing the system for balanced loads which then gives another secondary energy when operating in an unbalanced delivery state. The presence of this low resistance winding is that for it to power another load sensibly those outputs need to be connected to a ferromagnetic high voltage step up transformer, and the resistance of that load correspondingly being brought much lower as to match R(int) better, and to come closer to maximum energy transfer states. This of course leads to other avenues, but the prescence of a circuit that only works for the "contracted time circle" in operation showing unbalanced loads sounds quite unique, and perhaps its extra draw will work to in turn to balance the currents better, but then it would act to mqurnch its own voltage source. back later

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013
        Again, if no current issues on the secondary, the primary current should remain at its highest value.(No vibrations are imparted from the primary source, so the primary source is not impeded or reduced.) The secondaries are arranged so that no current issues simply by connecting all three in series so that all the voltages on all three phases sum to zero. These would typically be low resistance Radio Shack spirals. Recall also that if the spirals were in those 3 phased magnetic fields with open connections, they do not constrict the primary currents, because no current can flow thru them, having open connections on the ends. However we still measure potential on the ends, but it is doing no work, so the freedom of primary currents still ensue. Even if just one ending(of secondaries) is connected, there is still no current flow between them, there must be a complete circuit for current to flow. Now typically once we engage two secondaries to engage from two of three polar areas, now current is taken from the primaries, but it is taken in an unbalanced manner. The former cancellation of voltage circuit having zero volts will now have a summed voltage across them, because of the unbalanced draw. The beauty of using two secondaries in series to fire the bipolar tesla coil primaries by arc gap is that this short still enables half of the secondary current to exist, whereas the single secondary approach to individually work only a single primary by arc gap will reduce that secondaries coil Q fold (will look at this today by measuring secondary q factors) The lower current on(single) secondary during short would then cause the primary current to rise to higher values during operation, which it never has the chance to do that with this model having the secondaries placed in series. Most all of the former models, Using only one set of 4 wind Megacable per phase had independent secondaries for independent primaries, hence the great improvement here in the ninth embodiment, that uses all 9 sets of megacable 4 winds fro its structure. More resistance in primary since now each primary has three 4 wind setsw in series, and not merely one.