Superior Video Card Driver installed on extra Computer

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012
      Some videos were made where I was not satisfied with the results, where a 10/ms/div sweep rate would only take 3 pics per sweep rate. The scopings I wish to show need to be shown at that sweep rate, where the primary oscillations collapse to zero, but the secondary ones do not.
      Now a DRIVER matched to a superior video card has delivered exceptional results. The Camcorder specs are only 30 pics per sec, yet at these sweep rates it looks like 60 to 70 pics/sec. This was much better then my old vista machine could deliver. Its gotta be the video card. Now I will load this to you tube to see whether the viewership can see the same results as I see. Lower freq sweep rates such as this at 10ms/div are exceptionally hard, if not impossible to convey over you tube, because of low bandwidth sampling.
      On replacing my motherboard from the old computer, I do not expect that machine will deliver what this machine is doing. Let me know about any progress Doc.(I want the old video card from the bad motherboard back, Doc)(You can have the ram) This video will be named "Secondary output via primary field collapse to zero". This literally shows the transmission of "pulsed power". It should certainly raise some eyebrows...