* SHOCKING * FREE ENERGY UPDATE

  • Norman Bollinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
      I'm looking for measurements and successful replications not a book.
      Do you have some?

      Norman

      1. * SHOCKING * FREE ENERGY UPDATE
      Posted by: "globalpeace777" globalpeace777@... globalpeace777
      Date: Mon Dec 3, 2012 10:55 pm ((PST))

      Everyone thought they knew... but they didn't.

      To make it easier, the next level has been introduced...

      It is now unmistakeable... http://tinyurl.com/c4qg7ws

      Although it is for Beginner's - you'll see something
      that takes it to a whole new level that advanced builders
      and skeptics have never seen!