* SHOCKING * FREE ENERGY UPDATE

  • globalpeace777
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
      Everyone thought they knew... but they didn't.

      To make it easier, the next level has been introduced...

      It is now unmistakeable... http://tinyurl.com/c4qg7ws

      Although it is for Beginner's - you'll see something
      that takes it to a whole new level that advanced builders
      and skeptics have never seen!
    • Norman Bollinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
        I'm looking for measurements and successful replications not a book.
        Do you have some?

        Norman

        1. * SHOCKING * FREE ENERGY UPDATE
        Posted by: "globalpeace777" globalpeace777@... globalpeace777