io9 and the bitcoin forum

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      I assume io9.com is the internet magazine called "Daily Explainer" that publicises far fetched stuff about space and nasa. In order to reply to their entry I found that I had to become a member of the bitcoin forum. Now here is what gets me, heres where I am listed as teslafy:
      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=mlist;sort=realName;start=62370
      My question is what kind of forum is so important that it has 70,877 members! Yes it took me awhile to find my location!