Re: Reversed Coils in Space YIELD TWO DIFFERENT RESULTS.

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012
      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:

      > This appears to be the inverse example of a polarity dependent AC circuit. It gives two different values of conduction depending how the C value is connected, which happens in the flux capacitor, where the capacity needed to resonate is contained orthogonally within the volume of the L values magnetic field. It has two possibilities of different value conductions, depending on which side of the capacity is connected to the line voltage. Like wise in the seriesing of secondaries by introducing a common inner connection, this circuit also gives two possibilities of voltage output,(depending on which polarities on the plug are attached to the line connections) where the phase angles of each reaction total to 180 degrees.The further discovery after this was that the "A SINGLE COMMON WIRING CONNECTION BETWEEN COILS CAN ALSO DELIVER TWO RESULTS, DEPENDING ON HOW THE COILS APPEAR SEQUENTIALLY IN THE PHASE ROTATION.
      > This becomes the mystery shown in the upcoming shell game where the first testing yields the current 270 volts in unenergized field case, but when the coils are reversed in space they only yield 170 volts.
      > HDN
      This in fact becomes a discovery easily reasoned out by common sense, but when it first appears, it sort of boggles the mind. The two inductors involved as secondaries are fairly closely matched at 2.6 and 2.7 H. The 2.7 H one however conveys less current and hence less voltage. It is the second coil in the phase rotation, which is the same as the sequenced phase numbering order. The mystery remains however, in that when we divide the current by the voltage, we wind up with a low estimate for the stated inductance measured by LCR meter. 6800 ohms for the first coil and 5100 for the second one. This would mean 1 ma conduction for every 5 volts coil conduction,instead of 7,(or actually 6.8) volts for every 1 ma conduction. So this mystery has not been resolved. But we understand that using such a high inductance value should have a narrow band of resonant response. The 2.7 H coil must be slightly inductive, or lagging the impressed voltage. This means that if the first coil in the phase rotation were correct, the phase angle between the second and the first should have got smaller, because the second one has a lagging factor. If we reverse the coils in space however the first one now having the lagging factor should now mean that the phase angle between the two coils has instead grown larger! So this amounts to a stupid thing that can happen with mistuned secondaries, something we never really think about until we are confronted with the circumstances. Better now to just get on with the video called the shell game, so that others may become confused and come to the same conclusion as I have here. The problem however is not completely solved, we still have the inaccurate V/I figures for the 2.7 H coil.