13 minutes of secondary tests

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
      Now I see that it took the whole video, not the edited last two minutes. So that was loaded in 3 hr.s, not a slow speed as originally suspected. These tests will be deleted after repetition again without mistakes.
      http://youtu.be/_YVVyCizrOk
      only after ten minutes did the 6 volts begin;
      High voltage secondaries test at 4 and 5 inch from 666 primary poles with 6 volt stator
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
        --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:

        > Now I see that it took the whole video, not the edited last two minutes. So that was loaded in 3 hr.s, not a slow speed as originally suspected. These tests will be deleted after repetition again without mistakes.
        > http://youtu.be/_YVVyCizrOk
        > only after ten minutes did the 6 volts begin;
        > High voltage secondaries test at 4 and 5 inch from 666 primary poles with 6 volt stator
        The point of enquiree here is the appearance of a choppy version of the video. From my own files when I play the video, I see a choppy version. But when I view the version downloaded onto you tube, it has no defects and displays continuous time. That means I can send you tubes from this computer without glitches. This is what we were trying to determine, so this video was a test to be repeated with bulb load.