1000 min loading time!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      Geez, thats what you tube says! It would seem that the smaller 1.2 ghz processor takes forever to load videos to you tube. I'll let it load anyway and see if it comes out sometime tommorow. I ordered new power supply through Microcenter for the E machines computer, and I will use this computer for backup. I just looked again now at loading time it says 836 minutes remaining at 2%.