Video work done today.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      I will be introducing a very mysterious phenomenon. It may appear as a shell game. There are three top magnetic fields. The combinations of two inductors of 2.6 H and 2.7 Henry(~9000 winds 23 gauge wire) are made around the circle of three. In order to both measure voltage and amperage on the inductors the field must be turned off, but a better test should be having the field turned on at its lowest setting which produces a 5-6 volt stator voltage. The coils being wound identically have the outside windings made common, and the inside windings conveying the seriesed addition of each coils voltages with the inherent reduction of the voltage made by the phase angle between them.
      To make empty loaded voltage measurements with these high induction coils of 9000 winds, at the lowest field setting of 5-6 stator volts: w we get about 280 volts at the 1 volt level of the unenergized field which would ping the meter showing five times more voltage, so we move the secondaries a certain relatively large distance away from their respective magnetic poles so that the addition of their voltages will stay under 750 volts. This proves to be 4 and 5 inches. I have seen the edit movie function on the Everio program, so I have cut out a 2 min ending on the video showing the placement of the secondaries away from the 666 primaries. Phase 3 was not working for some reason, but the video starts there when I get it working so we can see the power inputs and voltage output at the shown distance.
      Now this is actually a test video that may be deleted later. This computer has a 1.2 Gigahz processsing speed, so when I view the video it is choppy. My broken E machines computer has a 2.7 gigahz speed, so Karl says to send a you tube video from this slower computer, and he will say whether the same video appears choppy on his computer.
      So were off on that job...