Re: [teslafy] HDN Back after Computer failure.

  • Doc green
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
      hey Harv, I have a power supply for ya and a Emachine XP disk. I don't have a way to get it to you. but if you can get your machine to Kent I will fix it for you.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
        --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, Doc green <hidepainter1@...> wrote:

        > hey Harv, I have a power supply for ya and a Emachine XP disk. I don't have a way to get it to you. but if you can get your machine to Kent I will fix it for you.

        Karl says my power supply has sata,(pronounced certa) power connectors, two of them for DVD and hard -drive. That means your power supply should have the same thing. Need 250 watts minimum. I have removed the old power supply and will bring it and the computer by soon, I will notify you. I dont want to put XP on there because it would wipe out my existing files, so I will keep the Vista for now. As I also posted on facebook, the Gary Johnson thing is still happening tonight. HDN