Corrections for Primary Power Input.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/8058151418/
      This is what the ph 2 amp meter recording 60 ma actually sees, which is a pronounced beat frequency of 19 hz superimposed upon the normal 465 hz alternator signal frequency. We assume the amp meter then takes an average over time in its display. This fact alone tells us that for I^2R calculations of power transfer, the answer given by meter readings will be lower then the actual heating conditions showing that power transfer. Let us say the waveform represents peaking at 90 ma and low point of cycling at 30 ma and meter reading the 60 ma averaged number to be used in the power input calculations. Those calculations involve NON-LINEAR exponential functions due to the squaring of the high and low input currents in the two input energies of (.03)^2* 1.5(r)=1.35 mW and high figure of (.09)^2* 1.5 = 12.15 mW whose wattages when added become a 10 fold higher figure then the lowest figure; where initially the current only increased three fold on amperage delivery, but it increased 9 fold on that actual power delivery... and so taking this into context the average amp delivery taken from the three fold increase waveform will be incorrect to deliver the results shown by the actual average POWER shown on the nine fold difference which become half the total wattage over time or .0135/2 = 6.75 mW. Using the meter value of 60ma we arrive at 5.4mW, so we accept this as incorrect and estimate the true value to be based on the power average derived at 6.75 mW, which is 25% higher then the normal calculation. We then realize the great pumping action here, as the secondary power exhibition is fairly constant and contains no outstanding beat frequencies as noted here. Also the instance of a ten fold difference of the power amplitude quantities show the power itself, or anyways 90% of the amount that occurs is literally being obtained in a pulsed power fashion.