Reprodicity in rotating vector induced emf signal.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      We now count 19 of these extra revolutions per second, looks like we missed the goal of 23, but we did revise the count from 25 to 24 cycles in that low freq beam sweep that detects this underlying lower frequency as a primary driver during loaded state. The behavior of the components are very near a 100% power factor, where the apparent power will equal the real power. I will do a video on this where we should bring in a third secondary so that all three phases have inductors covering one of their polar magnetic field exits. Of immediate demand is the scoping of the secondaries themselves to see if they are also recieving their power in this very cyclic manner. Comments about the AM -FM dichotomy are welcome here as I have little actual radio knowledge. It would appear that the unloaded process works as a frequency modulation, and the loaded one here as an amplitude modulation. The power transfer advocates of Tesla's invention are always baffled when
      asked how to interface a high frequency operational tesla coil with the relatively low frequency 10 hz earth resonant one. It seems obvious that we should be able to have TWO stations that could heterodyne together to produce an interference pattern at 10 hz. The key here is that with a variably timed dual 3 phase generation, where one side can be set at any phase angle with regard to the other, this may solve the problem of producing a 10 hz modulated signal to play with. Here a 19 hz signal from the 666 machine interior pole is procurred from 465 hz by having the lenz law component of mutual inductance at 1/6 cycle advance timing, producing the same effect as a superimposed 484 signal due to self induction with adjacent phasings.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/8058069195/
      Effect of extra rotating voltage vector shown during effective power transfer from primary to secondary whose turn ratios are 22/1, but have corresponding resistances of 140/1.5 = 93.3 /1 The actual amperage deliveries are made at 3/1 reduction on ph 2 and 4/1 on ph 3. Apparent power equals I^2R loss of components for ph 2.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/8058151418/
      Fuller screen sweep of amplitude modulation suggests 24 cycles for repro dicity of heterodyned signal

      Sincerely HDN
      Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/