HDN declares HARP open for business

  • harvich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      Yes indeed folks we have it for sale $250,000, since I would rather keep the machine for myself anyway.
      The great advantage that Haarp uses is to create an interference by heterodyned signals of a high frequency whereby the resultant signal is an incredibly low freq that would be impossible to replicate with magnetic coils. And also the simplicity of setting two 3 phase generators at any desired phase angle of operation between them. It may be desirous to try using signals very close in initial frequency. Such as 10 hz, a supposed earth resonant frequency.