Re: [Vo]:OT: The 23 Enigma

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      The periodicity of the cyclic voltages present on the spiralled 666 machine phase voltage outputs and its secondary loadings can be shown to be vastly expanded during maximum energy transfer to components. What this means in laymans terms is that ordinarily the extra effect of this rotating vector in time only causes the frequency of the entire scoped waveform to be slightly increased and decreased very rapidly at the set sweep rate frequency for seeing the entire cycle. It would literally be a frequency modulated signal betweeen 490 and 465 hz, which causes the viewing of the scoped signal to appear as a horizontal oscillation. Now when maximum loading of the primary input occurs this longitudinal oscillation in time gets converted into a somewhat profound amplitude modulation, but it too is not immediately evident until we turn down the sweep rate to see the history of 100 cycles on the screen. Here is where the scope as a tool delivers significant
      information that the amperage meter measurement of that input does not. The power input has become a very slow heterodyned one that is PULSING at a rate twice that in amplitude of normal level. This is rather bizaare in that then we should see the secondary pulsing at the same deviance of max and min voltages, but this does not seem to appear on its amp meter. The periodicity of this phenomenon will now be recorded~ 23-25 cycles. Will send back pic HDN
      Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/