Neon Discharge from magnetic fields showing expanded time frames

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2012
      Like Dr. Who's small telephone booth containing an expansion of space once entered; these experiments show an output obtained by drawing from frames of time reference having an "Expanded" time contained within it. A complete triple duality time system will contain 360+180=540 degrees. A certain voltage is offered to the circuit where we must conclude that voltage is above what could ordinarily be had in the dual opposite polarity system. Ordinarily as a gauge if the developed voltage is OVER the sum of two of the three voltage inputs, then time is being converted into energy. But at1:45 in the video we see the wide phase angle pickup@158.5 degrees will contribute OVER 2/3 the voltage to be outputed shown at 5.17 volts, and since 158.5/180= 88%, out of the 3.96 volts only 88% of that voltage will be applied to the neon load, or 3.48 volts. The next segment being ~74 degrees have 74/180= 41 % of its 3.64 volts to be applied to neon load or 1.49 volts. That summation amounts to 3.64+1.48= 5.12 volts, in close agreement to meter reading of 5.17 volts. But we are using phase angles of 158.5 and 74 degrees to achieve that higher voltage reading, and this is 29 % over the voltages given using complete opposites from the dual polarity system thus we further conclude that the output contains 29% extra energy as a conversion of time into energy.
      http://youtu.be/zcqMfNKbvWw