Charging a 50 nf cap from magnetic fields showing expanded time frames

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2012
      http://youtu.be/Z5fRoHF6NbY
      Demonstration of "adding a third opposite in time" in series with the ordinary duality of adding two opposites in time to attain the highest voltage between them. This according to the expressed phase angle between them according to a three meter law of cos measurement. For every two voltage meters in this three meter series, another voltage meter is placed whose magnitude represents the longer "hypotenuse" portion of the triangle formed by all three vectors and also the phase angle as that made between the source vectors themselves. Inside the 180 degrees of "our"dual polarity time exist an another 180 degrees of triple polarity time and an extra 120 degrees of triple polarity time. 300/180 or 5/3 extra time appears in this triple polarity time system. TO CLAIM THAT WE ARE CONVERTING TIME INTO ENERGY IS TO MERELY FIND THE "LOAD" WHEREBY THE INPUT VOLTAGE IS CAUSED TO BE REDUCED WELL BELOW 50% OF ITS OPEN CIRCUIT STATE, SO THAT FURTHERMORE INSPECTION OF THE INTERIOR "TRIPLE DUAL POLARITY" VOLTAGE SUMMATIONS THEN RESUMES A VALUE OF 180 DEGREES OF THE DUAL POLARITY SYSTEM.

      When we next test a neon we find that a 2/3 reduction of open circuit voltage takes place, but individual dual series component phase angle measurements of 158.5 degrees and 73.9 degrees are recorded so that 5/3, or 66% extra time has been reduced to 232.4/180 = 1.291 Thus the neon discharge is still being sourced from a 29% expanded time frame. Thus at least 22.5% of the energy expressed by the neon discharge is being obtained in the conversion of time into energy.
      HDN
    • Laurent Damois
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2012
        It is normal because with planck: Energy = Spin * Frequency, so Energy * Time = Spin, Spin is invariant (even in relativity) so Time variation = Energy variation, an another way to said this: "energy conservation law is true ONLY if speed of time = constant"
        Laurent DAMOIS

      • Smoky
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
          Hi Laurent,
          What you said in your reply about spin energy & time.....looks obvious & correct as you have explained it.

          Just wanted to say that in RF Frequency modulation versus RF power measurements there's no observable overall amplitude or power change just the energy spread seems to change per unit bandwidth.

          That is unless looking at certain carrier disappearances in the frequency domain due to Bessel functions.

          With measurements of Amplitude modulation it is easy to observe energy variations related to modulation index from sideband voltage =(mod index * Carrier voltage/2.
          So at say 100% mod depth there's as 50% power increase due to the 25% power increase in each sideband. ie. Unless modulation is downward or negative.

          Would this be because with FM increases in one part of the spectrum are balanced out with decreases elsewhere?

          thanks Gerry