Seriesed voltages between air core coils?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2012
      http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvJtKTvvGQ0FqntmuI0GJhLty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120829161924AAguLPE

      I have two voltages out of phase on two(high turn amount) secondary coils in space and I connect one wire between them and measure the voltage on the remaining endings. These coils receive their emf by sitting in the pole areas of primary(low turns) air core coils issung AC magnetic fields that are almost opposite in their timing cycles issuing opposite North and south poles, I connect the bottom wire of both coils and read a 300 volt value from the top connections of the coils, but the individual voltages on the coils are measured at 175 volts..When I apply the law of cos using the 300 volts as the hypotenuse I arrive at something near a 120 degree phase angle Is this correct? This does not seem correct to me as 300/350 = 6/7. This would mean that going from 120 to 180 degrees phase difference,the last seventh of the total of opposite voltages then appears. There is one lame answer here in Engineering category/ and is still open for answer.

      I would have someone reply as follows;
      Series Addition of Stator Voltages Separated 1/3 in Time shows Unity of Timings via 666 Machine; Proving that it IS a Time Distortion Machine
      http://youtu.be/RBaOZTLgb3M
      There is shades of the double slit experiment here noted as follows. When we measure three secondaries in series all the fields appear closely in phase and the highest amperage between them developes.
      Dual Channel Scopings of Secondaries to be placed in Series from (corrected) 666
      Machine; ~ 60 degree Time Difference from poles over Identical Phase Series!
      This actually explains how fields in near unison can exist from the
      combinations.
      http://youtu.be/CBR1z5WaKAE
      So if we measure the fields on just the top, they will be 120 out of phase and this is the condition made for the 9th embodiment of the wireless TC where we form a power supply for the bipolar tesla coil by seriesing those resonant rises of voltage using large inductance 2.4H coils of 140 ohms for the collectors; and these are placed over the 120 degree magnetic fields for a four fold increase from the reactive case, an unusually low q factor for these coils, which has given me the idea of "STAGED SECONDARIES" But the point here is the reaction of these coils to various combinations of primaries and secondaries Shows that if just a single high induction coil is employed the smallest recorded amperage ensues: if the next adjacent 120 degree pole area is chosen for the additional current, both currents rise to a slightly higher value, and if I have this right when the line between them is connected and the other end of the combo is still given open connection there is a doubling of current on each coil. I will have to repost later on this issue as I may have things wrong Heres a closed reply for physics list;
      http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvH5shv1p.G5SIL3F31fK5Tsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120829161423AAonRVk

      checked your numbers and agree.
      I get 118 degrees.
      And although the result may seem surprising a check of the values of cosine shows that it is correct.
      If you draw the scale diagram with the two vectors at 120 degrees and another with the vectors at 180 degrees and measure the hypotenuse in each case, it should put your mind at rest.
      After all when two identical vectors are at 90 degrees the result is over 70 % of the sum of the two individual vectors.

      My apparently wrong reasoning:
      the answer should be only the X component that lies on the x axis and the negative and positive voltages developed as a highest voltage different points in time. Therefore the vector problem should always be set up so as to show the hypotenuse as a parallel solution to the x axis, so that no discrepencies between the answers can exist. If we choose the 175 volts on one side to be the positive , the negative side should have only have half the starting amount of 175 volts as its x-coordinant reflection of the vector. This makes perfect sence in the light of the fact that in three phase if we have 1A max on one side, the other sides will contain -.5A instantaneously in time. This would be a voltage 3/4 of the total voltage difference. Yet the voltage that developes between them is instead 6/7ths of the total difference between them on a 120 degree phase angle? should this not then be a larger phase angle we are measuring? Apparently not, but this descrepancy of reasoning exists on my side.
      HDN
    • Doc green
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2012
        Harvey take a look at this.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRTPFXZMtOY