5 fold wireless gain of amperage between equal coils

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2012
      Your Resolved Question
      Show me another »
      Amperage Rise for Air core transformer with identical components on primary and secondary.?
      I want to build a tesla coil with special requirements. I want to eliminate the high voltage ferromagnetic step up transformer that gives enough voltage to operate the primary arc gap. In place of this first requirement I instead want to use series resonance, which gives a voltage rise according to the acting Q of the coil, or the value approaching X(L)/R if it acted in an ideal manner. I also noticed that (source frequency) resonance also can incorporate a amperage rise for the inverse example of parallel resonance, the often quoted "tank circuit". In that case more amperage exists inside the output loop, then the amount of amperage contained in the wires supplying electricity to the loop as a parallel circuit is described. I have two identical high induction coils of 2.4 H,140 ohms,23 gauge wire. I want to use identical paired C values for both elements that cancel the reactance. I will hook up the primary L and C values in series with respect to its
      voltage source. I will hook up the secondary L and C values in a loop as is customary for the air core secondary. I have heard that air core transformers can superceed the normal amp-turns ratios present in ferromagnetic transformers; that is the secondary will contain the same amount of amp-turns as the primary. This is the normal mechanism for determining amperage and voltage outputs for the ferromagnetic transformer;ie- if half the winds are on the secondary we get half the voltage but twice the amperage, making it a step down transformer. If twice the winds are on the secondary, we obtain twice the voltage at half the amperage, ect.. So what I want is the best of both worlds, both a voltage gain AND an amperage gain,(NOT THE NORMAL INVERSE) All this should be possible provided the air core transformer can have an output of amp-turns GREATER then what is inputed. I should need at least 4 times the amount of amp-turns to make this tesla coil powered
      by resonance, rather then a transformer. It will also be a totally wireless tesla coil, since the primary arc gap receives its energy through the air. Remember I want to use two identical 2.4 Henry coils atop each other in space, one as a primary and one as a secondary, where the secondary demonstrates BOTH a four fold amperage gain AND a four fold voltage gain,(not the normal inverse action). Can this be done, or am I wasting my time here?

      2 weeks ago

      Mook Mook
      Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
      I have to throw out a red flag any time someone mentions, "It will also be a totally wireless tesla coil, since the primary arc gap receives its energy through the air."

      I realize it's stupid to call something impossible just because I haven't seen it. Could you provide links to a site explaining EXACTLY how a spark receives its energy through the air? If you can't explain it thoroughly, I call bull crap. What exactly would your power source be?

      Keep in mind as well that total power input will have to slightly exceed total power output to make up for resistive losses. In an ideal transformer of any kind the power ratio would be 1:1, but there's no such thing as an ideal transformer. Producing a 4-fould voltage AND current increase is simply impossible.

      We're also going to need more information about your setup. You say your coils are 2.4H? Either they're monstrously large, or they have multiple layers. In a Tesla Coil, the resonator coil MUST be a single layer coil if you want a high voltage output, otherwise you'll see great losses. Are your coils helical? Placing one -on top- of the other won't provide enough coupling between the coils to have adequate power transfer between them. It is possible to wrap a helical coil around the base of the resonator in a two-coil TC, but it's been shown over and over again that a flat spiral primary is more efficient. It doesn't matter if the Fres is identical in both coils. They need to be properly designed and coupled in order to produce "Tesla effects".

      If you can provide ALL the details of what you want to build, I'll build one too so that we see two independent tests of the same device...that's assuming you want to be scientific in any remote way. If not, then I hope you get joy out of building something even though it won't work, because that's OK too.

      Your Resolved Question
      Show me another »
      How to reply to Mook when he asked questions about my wireless tesla coil?
      My first edited synopsis of the wireless tesla coil/first embodiment
      http://youtu.be/EBlMvo4xwO4
      People ask questions about your individual question, yet I see no way to reply to them. Why do they ask questions if there is no way to email them? Is there an actual way to email a responder to your "Asked Questions" Why do these dummies assume they can be contacted with an answer and keep asking questions when there seems no apparent way to make a reply to them? Now you want to know why I can get four times the amperage AND voltage with energy transfer between equal coils as asked in http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?%e2%80%a6 Heres what Mook said and received a best answer for;
      " Producing a 4-fould voltage AND current increase is simply impossible".
      Unfortunately for Mook he is not the founder of teslafy yahoo group which advertises itself as "pioneering the applications of interphasal resonances", but I am that person and so I will now tell folks how something that appears to be impossible, is possible and HOW it is done. At the beginning of my video I show a collection of 500 ft spools of 14 gauge wire. There are nine there in that example, and I put three in series for each phase, and power all three phases with a 3 phase car alternator. Each phase is series resonated by giving an equal reactance capacitor in series and this produces an internal voltage rise with respect to the voltage inputed by the alternator itself.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/549%e2%80%a6 The next photo shows the individual voltage rises on each phase produced from a 1 volt source, AND the voltages BETWEEN the phases midpoints where the phase angles between those voltage rises can also be calculated from the law of cos. Now people may ask:What is an interphasal resonance? Well this is just a second generation resonance with LC series values placed across the first generation of LC series values, and since this is BETWEEN the phases at the midpoints of their resonances we call it "interphasal"
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/549%e2%80%a6
      The interphasal resonance's (resistive value) can load down it's source of voltage far past the point of maximum energy transfer(if R(load) approaches R(int)source) so that over half of the starting voltage input is wiped out and we have it going from 25 volts to 7 volts allowing a 15 ma consumption (12 min into video) Now we add another identical LC loop in space above that coil and now we find that its voltage goes back up to 20 volts, but its conduction has gone down to 3 ma. The second LC loop in space has COUPLED with the first coil working as the interphasal resonance and this has caused it's (acting resistive value) to rise to such a high value that now only 3 ma issues through that coil, but at a greater efficiency of delivery from the observation that the starting voltage of 25 volts only dropped by 1/5 to 20 volts, and the original starting ~15 ma on the first coil now instead appears on the second coil as the energy transfer through space,
      also giving a voltage rise past 5 times the source voltage of 20 volts seen in this case. 20V-3ma INPUT; 109V-15 ma OUTPUT IS MADE AS A MANIPULATION OF THE MAXIMUM ENERGY TRANSFER LAW STARTING FROM INNEFFICIENT OVERLOAD MARGIN BEING BROUGHT BACK UP TO EFFICIENT POWER TRANSFER BY COUPLING OF THE OVERLOAD SOLITARY STATE TO A HIGHER RESISTIVE VALUE MADE BY COUPLING OF THE INDUCTORS TOGETHER. If one wishes to go even farther on what I do as considered to be impossible, now in the NINTH EMBODIMENT of the wireless TC with 1.5 inch arcing the load can be seen as powering its own source of voltage.
      3 phase alternator /Wireless bipolar TC driven by 666 pancake spiral system
      http://youtu.be/D64du8RYAtQ
      ~7.2 volt input @ 465 hz. Empty loaded state shown with phases 1,2 & 3 added in
      succession. Voltage kickback from load to source shows average volts input =
      empty loaded state. Highest efficiency TC considering no average loss of voltage
      takes place under loading. Load appears to power its source.
      July 16, 2012

      July 28, 2012
      10 & 20 Volt Operation of Wireless Bipolar TC via 666 Pancake Spirals
      http://youtu.be/KqtA7iVaCUg

      August 9, 2012
      ~60% Voltage Kickback from Load to Stator Source(ph3)
      http://youtu.be/8LUVyus1Yzg

      1 week ago

      Mook Mook
      Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
      The main reason I removed the contact me option is because I don't want to be flooded with emails any more from people trying to convince me that Tesla Coils break the laws of physics. It is possible to add to your own YA submission to have some simple semblance of a conversation.

      Please forgive me for not founding a Yahoo group.

      Please also forgive me if I misunderstood your previous question/statement. It seemed as though you were talking about over unity, more out than in, which is simply impossible unless you have another source of energy feeding your system. And now you come in and say, "Load appears to power its source." I'm not sure what to take away from that. If you've come across an as of yet undiscovered source of energy, then we should leap for joy because that would be amazing!

      My gripe is simply that if you want to make these claims, please provide finite details so that others can build it too. Pictures of meters and spools of wire just won't cut it. A clear, concise schematic would be swell. I'd like to see it detail the workings of every component in your system including the power supply, and please word it with "common" language. There's no need for technical jargon.

      I'm not claiming to be an expert, and I never will. I'm perfectly willing to be completely wrong. In fact, I welcome it as it presents opportunities to learn. I was trying my best to be helpful and I'm sorry if I came off as a jerk.

      5 fold wireless gain of amperage between equal coils
      Sunday, September 2, 2012 1:01 PM
      http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2012/08/inventor-shows-5-fold-wireless-gain-of-amperage-between-equal-coils-2463024.html
      I get in arguments all the time about what I am talking about, so this article pretty much explains the special circumstances involved here, and it uses an interphasal resonance as the sender of vibrations. Anyone with access to three phase could reproduce my experiments with special coils, but a higher then 60 hz frequency is also very helpful for the simple fact it becomes much easier to procure coils with a high q factor if we instead have a three phase source such as a car alternator that also produces a higher frequency then 60 hz. Then using ordinary 500 ft 14 gauge coils with just two of them and an alternator frequency in the 400 hz range it is easy to procure Q factor internal voltage rise factors in the 15 range. And you will be outraged at the electrical books explanation for resonant phenomenon because it is a pipe dream expounded by theorists who never actually did the experiments to verify what they are talking about. The real Q factor
      never equals X(L)/R, and the inductor never comes to an ohms law conduction at resonance. I purposely selected the best circumstance I could find which was a coil resonance at 60 hz and found that only 83% of ohms law conduction issued.
      http://youtu.be/LgXfbkqxBok
      In any case what I am talking about is using voltages DERIVED FROM SERIES RESONANCE. If you are using AC voltages derived from ferromagnetic transformers, which is what everyone is familiar with; then you cant get more out of a coil then what you sent in. But resonant rise obtained voltages has instances of secondaries exceeding the normal amp turn ratios. Heres some jpegs past what is shown on the video, where the coil imparts energy to other components and the ending component still has energy obtained in excess to the sending amount. These are the other components seen in the video, but not dealt with in application as they are given open connections.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/7907775572/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/7907801088/
      Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy