Precursor Videos of 666 machine powered bipolar tesla coil

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2012
      The former wireless bipolar TC videos were made using only 3 spiral elements from each of the three phases sandwiched together, and held unbalanced amperages on all phases. In order for a balance to be achieved 9 spiral elements placed as the entire 666 machine was used; and only two of the six polar areas selected for powering the bipolar TC by placing (tuned) high induction coils over those areas. This method known as the ninth embodiment is far superior to earlier models, all of which except one used no transformers to achieve the primary voltage rise. Instead the voltage rise is accomplished by series resonance on the primary and secondary precursors to the tesla coil itself. Hence as named it is a 666 machine powered tesla coil. Once the secondary high induction coil loads are attached in space over two of six polar areas, the amperage deliveries again become unbalanced, but we are starting from a unloaded balanced state.

      3 phase alternator /Wireless bipolar TC driven by 666 pancake spiral system
      http://youtu.be/D64du8RYAtQ
      ~7.2 volt input @ 465 hz. Empty loaded state shown with phases 1,2 & 3 added in succession. Voltage kickback from load to source shows average volts input = empty loaded state. Highest efficiency TC considering no average loss of voltage takes place under loading. Load appears to power its source.
      July 16, 2012

      July 28, 2012
      Comparison of 3 phases of real power I^2R inputs to two secondary I^2R outputs (Unfinished, need to show bulb operation coil loss)
      http://youtu.be/LJL-8U3bdQU

      July 28, 2012
      10 & 20 Volt Operation of Wireless Bipolar TC via 666 Pancake Spirals
      http://youtu.be/KqtA7iVaCUg

      August 9, 2012 (posted today)
      ~60% Voltage Kickback from Load to Stator Source(ph3)
      http://youtu.be/8LUVyus1Yzg

      Sincerely