Fwd: New Product Introduced at Extraordinary Technology Conference!

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2012
      Hello all,

      I'm introducing a new product I've been working on called SmartWATCH at
      the Extraordinary Technology Conference, July 26-29 in Albuquerque NM:
      http://SmartWATCHSystem.com

      SmartWATCH is an electronic timing processor that precisely measures the
      frequency of a Bulova Accutron watch to 6 significant digits or 360.000
      Hz. 10 times more precise than the competition!

      SmartWATCH is perfect for experimenters looking to detect scalar /
      torsion field phenomenon emitted from their projects.

      The SmartWATCH Sytem includes an Accutron Mass Fluctation Sensor, Ultra
      Precise Timing Processor, USB cable that connects to your notebook
      computer and Graphical Display Software for Windows or Mac OS.

      See you at the conference!
      http://teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

      Bill

      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.