VNN EXCLUSIVE: Reverse Engineering the Creation of Humanity!

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012
      Hello all,

      Just to give you a heads up, I'm lining up researcher Lloyd Pye of the
      Star Child Project to be my guest on the Progressive Technology Hour in
      two weeks! This will be an absolutely incredible show - the topic -
      Reverse Engineering the Creation of Humanity by Ancient Extraterrestrial
      Genetic Engineers. If your familiar with the new movie that's out called
      Prometheus, you'll have a hint of what's to come.

      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      What you've been taught in Sunday School isn't close to reality!

      Bill

      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436
      Phoenix, AZ 85028