Hoagland and I Measuring Torsion Field Phenomenon This Sunday!

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012
      Hello all,

      Richard Hoagland was the guest on Jay Weidner GAIAM TV show:
      http://www.gaiamtv.com/live/lisa-garr?chan=Partner&utm_source=Partner_Disinfo&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=live

      You'll need to download Microsoft's Silverlight, which is done by
      clicking on the player. Thank you for mentioning me Richard in the video!

      I'll be participating in this experiment this weekend here at The
      Launching Pad in Phoenix. I'll have my Accutron Watch setup and hooked
      up to one of my computers. You'll be able to watch it LIVE at:
      http://ProgressiveTechCenter.org

      Go to the LIVE Broadcast webpage on ustream. It's called Progressive
      Tech TV.

      Bill

      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436