Re: [teslafy] A Most Hyperdimensional Eclipse and Final Venus Transit

  • d_k@picknowl.com.au
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2012
      thanks.

      Cartan turns Mathematica into a handy tensor computation tool and expert
      system. The package adds a large number of geometrical functions and
      variables to Mathematica with a a special view towards the needs of general
      relativists, but the program is useful in all fields working with tensor
      expressions.
      http://www.adinfinitum.no/cartan/

      David