Re: [teslafy] A Most Hyperdimensional Eclipse and Final Venus Transit

  • Jacques Le Vangie
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2012
      Hi:

      Try this, short and sweet:

      http://www.ift.unesp.br/users/jpereira/views/view1.pdf

      Jacques

      "Fools Obey Planets, Wise Men Control Them"
      Dr.B.V.Raman

      Message 2 of 4 , May 16, 2012
        thanks.

        Cartan turns Mathematica into a handy tensor computation tool and expert
        system. The package adds a large number of geometrical functions and
        variables to Mathematica with a a special view towards the needs of general
        relativists, but the program is useful in all fields working with tensor
        expressions.
        http://www.adinfinitum.no/cartan/

        David