Re: [teslafy] A Most Hyperdimensional Eclipse and Final Venus Transit

  • d_k@picknowl.com.au
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2012
      Could someone post a link or two to the mathematics on the subject thanks ?

      On Tue, May 15th, 2012 at 4:36 AM, Doctor Whodini
      <doctor_whodini03@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > Richard Hoagland just released a MUST READ report:
      > http://www.enterprisemission.com/Hyperdimensional-Eclipse.htm
      >
      > Torsion field physics is the whole key to this research.
      >
      > "... As we have reported extensively before (Dark Mission: the Secret
      > History of NASA, Chapter II), work on “torsion fields” is NOT even a
      > "new" development.
      >
      > It actually all began with the classic "Einstein-Cartan" theoretical
      > exploration of "static torsion" equations, in 1913; initially predicted
      > to be SO weak, that it would have ZERO effect in the “real” world, later
      > physicists discovered a crucial “flaw” in one of Carten’s mathematical
      > assumptions vis a vis Relativity, changing the negative" Carten-Einstein
      > predictions of “NON-observable torsion field effects ...” – upwards ...
      > by some “twenty two orders of magnitude!”—
      >
      > While, at the same time, the new calculations revealing that “torsion
      > waves” could also propagate (unlike the “static torsion” of Carten’s
      > original calculations) far from their original rotating sources …
      > spiraling (hence the term “torsion” ... ) through “space-time” (the
      > “aether”), at potentially -- Billions of times the speed of light! ..."
      >
      > Here's the Einstein-Cartan Theory:
      > http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0606062
      >
      > Gravity modification is MUCH simpler than mainstream science thinks.
      >
      > Richard - good work!
      >
      > Bill
      >
      > --
      > William S. Alek, Chief Director, President
      > PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      > 10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436
      > Phoenix, AZ 85028
      > PHONE: 602-626-8115

      David
    • Jacques Le Vangie
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2012
        Hi:

        Try this, short and sweet:

        http://www.ift.unesp.br/users/jpereira/views/view1.pdf

        Jacques

        "Fools Obey Planets, Wise Men Control Them"
        Dr.B.V.Raman

        <doctor_whodini03@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > Richard Hoagland just released a MUST READ report:
        > http://www.enterprisemission.com/Hyperdimensional-Eclipse.htm
        >
        > Torsion field physics is the whole key to this research.
        >
        > "... As we have reported extensively before (Dark Mission: the Secret
        > History of NASA, Chapter II), work on “torsion fields” is NOT even a
        > "new" development.
        >
        > It actually all began with the classic "Einstein-Cartan" theoretical
        > exploration of "static torsion" equations, in 1913; initially predicted
        > to be SO weak, that it would have ZERO effect in the “real” world, later
        > physicists discovered a crucial “flaw” in one of Carten’s mathematical
        > assumptions vis a vis Relativity, changing the negative" Carten-Einstein
        > predictions of “NON-observable torsion field effects ...” – upwards ...
        > by some “twenty two orders of magnitude!”—
        >
        > While, at the same time, the new calculations revealing that “torsion
        > waves” could also propagate (unlike the “static torsion” of Carten’s
        > original calculations) far from their original rotating sources …
        > spiraling (hence the term “torsion” ... ) through “space-time” (the
        > “aether”), at potentially -- Billions of times the speed of light! ..."
        >
        > Here's the Einstein-Cartan Theory:
        > http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0606062
        >
        > Gravity modification is MUCH simpler than mainstream science thinks.
        >
        > Richard - good work!
        >
        > Bill
        >
        > --
        > William S. Alek, Chief Director, President
        > PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
        > 10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436
        > Phoenix, AZ 85028
        > PHONE: 602-626-8115

        David

      • d_k@picknowl.com.au
        Message 3 of 4 , May 16, 2012
          thanks.

          Cartan turns Mathematica into a handy tensor computation tool and expert
          system. The package adds a large number of geometrical functions and
          variables to Mathematica with a a special view towards the needs of general
          relativists, but the program is useful in all fields working with tensor
          expressions.
          http://www.adinfinitum.no/cartan/

          David