A Most Hyperdimensional Eclipse and Final Venus Transit

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14 11:36 AM
      Hello all,

      Richard Hoagland just released a MUST READ report:
      http://www.enterprisemission.com/Hyperdimensional-Eclipse.htm

      Torsion field physics is the whole key to this research.

      "... As we have reported extensively before (Dark Mission: the Secret
      History of NASA, Chapter II), work on “torsion fields” is NOT even a
      "new" development.

      It actually all began with the classic "Einstein-Cartan" theoretical
      exploration of "static torsion" equations, in 1913; initially predicted
      to be SO weak, that it would have ZERO effect in the “real” world, later
      physicists discovered a crucial “flaw” in one of Carten’s mathematical
      assumptions vis a vis Relativity, changing the negative" Carten-Einstein
      predictions of “NON-observable torsion field effects ...” – upwards ...
      by some “twenty two orders of magnitude!”—

      While, at the same time, the new calculations revealing that “torsion
      waves” could also propagate (unlike the “static torsion” of Carten’s
      original calculations) far from their original rotating sources …
      spiraling (hence the term “torsion” ... ) through “space-time” (the
      “aether”), at potentially -- Billions of times the speed of light! ..."

      Here's the Einstein-Cartan Theory:
      http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0606062

      Gravity modification is MUCH simpler than mainstream science thinks.

      Richard - good work!

      Bill

      PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
      10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436
      Phoenix, AZ 85028
      PHONE: 602-626-8115
    • d_k@picknowl.com.au
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15 2:30 AM
        Could someone post a link or two to the mathematics on the subject thanks ?

        On Tue, May 15th, 2012 at 4:36 AM, Doctor Whodini
        <doctor_whodini03@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > Richard Hoagland just released a MUST READ report:
        > http://www.enterprisemission.com/Hyperdimensional-Eclipse.htm
        >
        > Torsion field physics is the whole key to this research.
        >
        > "... As we have reported extensively before (Dark Mission: the Secret
        > History of NASA, Chapter II), work on “torsion fields” is NOT even a
        > "new" development.
        >
        > It actually all began with the classic "Einstein-Cartan" theoretical
        > exploration of "static torsion" equations, in 1913; initially predicted
        > to be SO weak, that it would have ZERO effect in the “real” world, later
        > physicists discovered a crucial “flaw” in one of Carten’s mathematical
        > assumptions vis a vis Relativity, changing the negative" Carten-Einstein
        > predictions of “NON-observable torsion field effects ...” – upwards ...
        > by some “twenty two orders of magnitude!”—
        >
        > While, at the same time, the new calculations revealing that “torsion
        > waves” could also propagate (unlike the “static torsion” of Carten’s
        > original calculations) far from their original rotating sources …
        > spiraling (hence the term “torsion” ... ) through “space-time” (the
        > “aether”), at potentially -- Billions of times the speed of light! ..."
        >
        > Here's the Einstein-Cartan Theory:
        > http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0606062
        >
        > Gravity modification is MUCH simpler than mainstream science thinks.
        >
        > Richard - good work!
        >
        > Bill
        >
        > --
        > William S. Alek, Chief Director, President
        > PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
        > 10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436
        > Phoenix, AZ 85028
        > PHONE: 602-626-8115

        David
      • Jacques Le Vangie
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15 5:09 AM
          Hi:

          Try this, short and sweet:

          http://www.ift.unesp.br/users/jpereira/views/view1.pdf

          Jacques

          "Fools Obey Planets, Wise Men Control Them"
          Dr.B.V.Raman

          <doctor_whodini03@...> wrote:

          > Hello all,
          >
          > Richard Hoagland just released a MUST READ report:
          > http://www.enterprisemission.com/Hyperdimensional-Eclipse.htm
          >
          > Torsion field physics is the whole key to this research.
          >
          > "... As we have reported extensively before (Dark Mission: the Secret
          > History of NASA, Chapter II), work on “torsion fields” is NOT even a
          > "new" development.
          >
          > It actually all began with the classic "Einstein-Cartan" theoretical
          > exploration of "static torsion" equations, in 1913; initially predicted
          > to be SO weak, that it would have ZERO effect in the “real” world, later
          > physicists discovered a crucial “flaw” in one of Carten’s mathematical
          > assumptions vis a vis Relativity, changing the negative" Carten-Einstein
          > predictions of “NON-observable torsion field effects ...” – upwards ...
          > by some “twenty two orders of magnitude!”—
          >
          > While, at the same time, the new calculations revealing that “torsion
          > waves” could also propagate (unlike the “static torsion” of Carten’s
          > original calculations) far from their original rotating sources …
          > spiraling (hence the term “torsion” ... ) through “space-time” (the
          > “aether”), at potentially -- Billions of times the speed of light! ..."
          >
          > Here's the Einstein-Cartan Theory:
          > http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0606062
          >
          > Gravity modification is MUCH simpler than mainstream science thinks.
          >
          > Richard - good work!
          >
          > Bill
          >
          > --
          > William S. Alek, Chief Director, President
          > PROGRESSIVE TECH CENTER, INC.
          > 10645 N. Tatum Blvd., Ste C200-436
          > Phoenix, AZ 85028
          > PHONE: 602-626-8115

          David

        • d_k@picknowl.com.au
          Message 4 of 4 , May 16 1:02 AM
            thanks.

            Cartan turns Mathematica into a handy tensor computation tool and expert
            system. The package adds a large number of geometrical functions and
            variables to Mathematica with a a special view towards the needs of general
            relativists, but the program is useful in all fields working with tensor
            expressions.
            http://www.adinfinitum.no/cartan/

            David