Flux Capacitor/ the Spatial Harnessing of Resonance.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      Following is a post to electrogravity list concerning this matter.

      --- Quark137@... wrote:
      > Associates in Electrogravitation -
      > http://www.electrogravity.com
      >
      > Dear Associates and All:
      > I am pleased to announce the posting of Steve Burns
      > new paper, "Device.pdf"
      > available now online at:
      > http://www.electrogravity.com/UFOPLAN/index.html
      >
      > This paper deals with the generation and control of
      > the electrogravitational
      > field capable of propulsion and gravitational field
      > modification.
      >
      > Respectfully,
      > Jerry E. Bayles
      > quark137@...

      The concept here presented of a "standing wave" on a
      lossless transmission line in many ways presents the
      same idea as a single phased flux capacitor. In the
      transmission line standing wave analogy, it is the
      "space" arounde the two wire transmission line that
      contains the electric and magnetic field components.
      However some confusion may be in order here by the
      traditional historic confusion regarding resonance and
      anti-resonance.

      The standing wave analogy is made analogous to
      antiresonance, or the parallel resonance found in a
      tank circuit. In that condition the phase angles are
      almost ,but never truly 180 out of phase. It is the
      lossless case of zero resistance that would make the
      phases truly 180 degrees phase shifted.

      Because the space around the wires itself will contain
      both the electric field and magnetic field E and B
      vectors,in orthogonal relationship, the power
      dissipation in space is given as the cross vector
      product of E and B. It will be noted that the author
      Steve Burns shows this Ponting vector at various time
      periods in the standing wave, as acting in opposite
      directions. This is exactly the predicted action of a
      single phased flux capacitor.

      Let us define what this means. To do this we will
      expand the double wire transmission line example to
      actual large discrete components. I use 20,000 wind,
      23 gauge, 60 henry air core coils for this research.
      We then have a large quantity L. It is necessary for
      this quantity to be large in order to make this flux
      capacitor, because ordinarily we might first try to
      construct one using the 60 hz wall frequency. Now to
      resonate the large coil at 60 hz requires a C value in
      series with L at about .12 uf. Because of the acting q
      of 15 in these coils, a resonant voltage rise of 15
      times the 120 volts household AC input will occur, in
      opposite polarities, in both the series joined LC
      quantities.

      There is nothing new or profound in those facts at
      all.
      To resonate the coils a large series of oil caps are
      made to accomidate the voltage rises, where these 60
      henry coils can also be 440 volt inputed, due to the
      1000 ohms resistance they contain. We have a situation
      where a Magnetic field B, containing LI^2/2 joules,
      expresses itself,(closely) concurrent to the voltage
      input, where the primary location in space of this
      highest flux density of the magnetic field is in its
      interior core volume. Now the energy is all expressed
      kinetically, and when it goes into its potential form
      as the electric field quantity CV^2/2, that energy
      storage will have moved to a different space, the
      space of the oil based capacitors.

      The remarkable adaptation I have called a "Flux
      Capacitor" is to make the important possibility of
      allowing an orthogonal reaction force between the
      energy manifestations inherent in E and B vector
      reaction products. To do this merely only shows the
      hard route ahead in attempting to actually construct a
      flux capacitor example. To make the example it is only
      necessary to make the provision that both the energy
      transfer manifestions from L to C occuring twice per
      input frequency resonance,WERE MADE TO OCCUR IN THE
      SAME SPATIAL VOLUMES IN ORTHOGONAL RELATIONSHIP,
      SECURING THE REQUIREMENT FOR A E X B REACTION FORCE.

      The obvious problems with this proposal is recognized
      by the requirement of a axial cylindrical capacity
      that can be inserted into the core volume of the coil.
      This reveals the limitations of that approach, because
      no mechanical reaction forces would be noted, because
      in each half cycle of resonance, the E X B reaction
      force would be in opposing directions, exactly as
      shown in the tramsmisson wire example.

      Thus to secure the requirement that E X B be
      unidirectional, we must make even a further
      modification. We do not need a rotor that acts like a
      washing machine, producing opposing torques on each
      half cycle of input frequency. Thus the idea of making
      a flux capacitor is abandoned, to make two juxtaposed
      flux capacitors, producing two unidirectional reaction
      forces on two cylindrical capacities, in two Separate
      E X B reactions.

      In the first modification, the fields in resonance
      were given the requirement that they both exist in the
      same space. In the second modification, two power
      inputs, or phases are used to make the additional
      requirement that both electric and magnetic fields
      also exist in the same time period. A single phase of
      resonance has an oscillation of energy where it is
      either kinetic or potential, expressed as magnetic
      field or electric, and these relative expressions in
      time being 90 degrees out of phase.

      So now to satisfy the requirement that one input phase
      of resonance will contain a full electric field, at
      the same time that its adjacent phase will contain a
      full magnetic field, simply means that the correct
      input phasing for that relationship will be 90 degrees
      also. To procure a theorized unidirectional reaction
      force, two flux capcitors are not made, but instead
      the cylindrical capacity rotor from one resonant phase
      is inserted into the magnetic field from the adjacent
      phase, and vice versa, so that we could say we have a
      set of juxtaposed flux capacitors, where all 4 L and C
      quantites are interphased for reaction.

      Remarkable possibilities also exist in this approach.
      First of all, because of the size of the coils, the
      energy transfer through fields in resonance can exceed
      the energy transfer as I squared R ohmic losses on the
      coils. It is the flux capacitor idea that itself that
      taps into that energy tranfer, without in turn
      deleting the potential available in the E field, which
      always occurs in direct schematic insertion of a load
      into the resonance quantity. At 60 hz,120 volts AC
      these coils will have 15 watts energy transfer as heat
      loss, but 45 watts in resonant energy tranfer. That
      output is also found in the single phased theorized E
      X B reaction, simply because the energy is limited by
      timing which only .707 of an expanding magnetic field
      can react with .707 of a collapsing magnetic field.
      Thus it is easy to see in the postulated single phase
      case, the output does not exceed the input as measured
      as that resonant energy transfer.

      However when we change this scenario so that a full
      magnetic field DOES react with a full electric field,
      on a non cancelling reaction force over time, we begun
      to indeed wonder why that output,(actually two
      outputs) would not exceed those two power inputs.

      How this might eventually apply to antigravity would
      be the additional adaptation made where the coils
      themselves are bound to the rotors to produce a self
      reactional movement.

      I have seen this possible in a DC demonstration, and
      all of the above is the same analogy applied to AC.
      In The DC demonstration, a current passed from the
      center of a neodymium disc to a mercury bath caused
      the magnet to rotate on its center axis, parallel to
      B. Here a Static E as superimposed voltage
      perpendicular to the bound B of the magnet itself,
      cases a reaction force that is not in cancellation
      with the input, simply because that reaction force is
      orthogonal, and not directly opposed to that input,
      where this can broadly be defined as analogous to a
      gyroscopic self reaction force.

      Tests with this idea are currently being made used a
      Strontium ferrite capacity. The typical problem with a
      postulated flux cap construction consists of the fact
      that high dielectric constant materials must be used,
      otherwise the capacity needed for resonance would
      never fit inside the volume of the air core inductor,
      at right angle field orientation. To decrease the
      needed amount of capacity, the input frequerncy can be
      increased, where for these tests 476 hz by alternator
      AC conversion is used for a 3 phase input. The needed
      Sr Fe capacity of one phase, will be inserted into an
      adjacent phases magnetic field. Note that because the
      inputs would be 120 phased resonances, instead of 90,
      a partial cancellation force will still exists as a E
      x B reaction force. But if a 90 degree deflection
      force is shown to exist, this paves the way for an
      actual 90 degree phased version of the principle.