Tremendous Obstacle/ It don't work

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2012
      Well this late video is still on hold. I can demonstrate the unity of magnetic fields by placing secondaries on 3 of the six polar exits. Dual channel scopings indicate all three signals are in phase. Each secondary produces the same voltage as its phase facing outwards on the 666 stacking route,which has the phase series segments of 3 spiraling paths around each other, and a polarity reversal of the middle series segment to produce 60 degree phase differences with both top and bottom adjacent segments of phasings to establish the highest mutual inductance between them by spiral design of the segments themselves. Each secondary spiralled segment coil, having an equal voltage of its nearest phase in mutual induction; these three secondaries can be put it series and they will deliver the sum of the stator voltages as a voltage source. This is very remarkable as it should not occur,but it can be demonstrated. The problem becomes is that this described process can be demonstrated on the lowest level of output, which is without an energized field. When the field is energized to produce ~five-fold the output that the first tests used, the process deviates SIGNIFICANTLY, and now the seriesed secondaries voltage output is only what a single phase delivers. So I will have to repeat the dual channel phase studies with an actual energized field. I am going now to study this aberation, and to try and find a cause for it.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2012
        --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:

        > Well this late video is still on hold. I can demonstrate the unity of magnetic fields by placing secondaries on 3 of the six polar exits. Dual channel scopings indicate all three signals are in phase. Each secondary produces the same voltage as its phase facing outwards on the 666 stacking route,which has the phase series segments of 3 spiraling paths around each other, and a polarity reversal of the middle series segment to produce 60 degree phase differences with both top and bottom adjacent segments of phasings to establish the highest mutual inductance between them by spiral design of the segments themselves. Each secondary spiralled segment coil, having an equal voltage of its nearest phase in mutual induction; these three secondaries can be put it series and they will deliver the sum of the stator voltages as a voltage source. This is very remarkable as it should not occur,but it can be demonstrated. The problem becomes is that this described process can be demonstrated on the lowest level of output, which is without an energized field. When the field is energized to produce ~five-fold the output that the first tests used, the process deviates SIGNIFICANTLY, and now the seriesed secondaries voltage output is only what a single phase delivers. So I will have to repeat the dual channel phase studies with an actual energized field. I am going now to study this aberation, and to try and find a cause for it.
        > HDN

        After working all day on the problem, I think it is resolved. However the preliminary video is 17:43 min, so I don't think you tube will take the video. I'll try loading it anyways and see what happens. In any case the obstacle seems to be removed, but it cost me most of the day, where I was proceeding on false leads and made two different videos up to that point, where then I finally found the real problem, which seems to have effectively removed the obstacle and then I made a third video.