Re: 11 switched pathways for correct journey.

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2012
      --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, d_k@... wrote:

      > Do you have any references thanks ?
      Around this coil system we have 6 polar areas. Upon these polar areas we are placing sets of dual seriesed winds of Radio Shack megacable speaker wire, and furthermore we are making dual channel scopings to show the relationship in time between ANY two placements in space of those spirals. What we are attempting to do is determine the feasibility of combining some of these spirals in SERIES to yield the highest possible voltage by the combinations made both in space AND polarity designation. This polarity designation gives us a choice, or acts as a "switch" to be employed as an option to obtain the most efficient secondary reception which in the case of seriesed segments will reveal itself as the combination that delivers the highest output voltage. So first we note the polarity differences of just the bottom and top magnetic fields issued from a single stack of spirals of the 666 pancake spiral system.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/6638542345/
      this shows about a 60 degree phase angle, or possibly less then that, but these scopings do have a visual limitation about determining the precise phase angle being exhibited. Suppose instead we turn the field on to obtain a higher voltage level, where in the present set up we would obtain about 5 volts on the exterior spirals. Suppose we measure 5 volts on the top spiral, and 5 volts on the bottom spiral. Now we have the option of placing the spirals in series and then measuring the resultant voltage. Because we see that the phases themselves are slightly out of phase by about 1/6th of a cycle, we know that when they are combined in series, they will not equal a full ten volts, but by having three simultaneous voltage readings we may more precisely determine the phase angle between them by the law of cosines. We also note the correct polarity, or "switch" to be employed because we have two ways to connect the sensors, and one way will obviously record a high value and the other a low voltage value. Now we see that these two positions in space may not be the most advantageous one to be employed. If we go from the bottom of one stack to the top of the next stack in the phase rotation we obtain the following result;
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/6638873427/
      It then becomes obvious that if we wish to combine these signals in series for the greatest gain, we must "switch" the polarity of the second spiral to obtain the following;
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/6638910985/
      So this gives an idea about what I am talking about; we wish to go around the circle and find the correct switches to be made to obtain the highest possible voltage output, using all six polar areas and possible pairings made in space. It is also obvious that after so many switches are made, no further voltage output should be possible so the job here involves figuring how to divide things into phases whereby the separate three phases are brought closer to unity. Since each unit has two options of the correct switch to be employed, we have a total of 12 switches, or actually 11, since we dont count the starting point. Hope this clarifies things somewhat. We also have the possibility of finding a system that exhibits time distortion, in that after completing three units around the circle, it sums to a different quantity then the normal 360 degrees.
      Sincerely HDN

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2012
        --- In teslafy@yahoogroups.com, "Harvey D Norris" <harvich@...> wrote:

        > We first assume that mirror image duplicates are permissible in this journey; otherwise there would be 12 gates or duality options for a correct journey. FURTHERMORE the feasibility of establishing the correct method of gating all twelve gates in series is in doubt to begin with, but it might be split as two systems to be combined,or a parallel circuit containing equal series segments on each side.
        > What the 666 system enables is six magnetic fields in two options or "switches" to be employed by the wiring direction option made with placing secondaries AROUND THESE EXTERIOR MAGNETIC FIELDS/
        The first switch to be employed was found that between all 12 comparisons in time, which translates to only six different magnetic fields distributed in time, the first correct switch to be found showed that the aspect of opposition in time of signal vectors was as perfect as the view of those same formed vectors topologically extended into 3D vectors; where the observation is formed from a distance of the apex of the generated cone made in 3D. Errors in assumption are also proved by actual scale drawings made from 2D laws of distance in time; compared to the CORRECT readings obtained by 3D vectors represented in time. This descrepancy itself may be indicative proof that the measurement itself proves that the measurement itself shows that it is made across a "curved" space time, whereby this discrepancy of recorded vectors in 3D, and the difference made by the 2D representation; this small un-noticed descrepancy may hold further clues to the best conclusions to be made. Having past the first greatest hurdle of naturally obtaining magnetic fields of almost complete separation in time,(from a tensor translated conversion of 120 degrees input to 180 degrees output) the next segment of measurement will not show the complete counterpart circle of time polarity made from the origin, so it will be less then 180 degrees. Likewise the remaining segment of time to be measured by the 2D laws of interphasal voltage rise comparisons to determine the length required to form a triangle from the inner vector sources of voltages; THIS THEN ITSELF DEMANDS THE MOVEMENT OF THE 2D VECTORS INTO 3D SPACE; TO ACCOMMODATE THAT LARGE MISSING SEGMENT OF TIME WHICH HAS OCCURRED; AND TIME ITSELF HAS BEEN COMPRESSED TO THE EXTENT THAT THE DIFFERENCE IN TIME ITSELF WHEREBY THE SIGNALS WERE CREATED ARE CONSIDERABLY REDUCED BEYOND BELIEF SO THAT COLLECTIVITY THROUGH WIRING OF SWITCHES PRESENTED BY THE WIRING OPTION ONLY A SMALL PHASE ANGLE DIFFERENCE OF THE ORIGINALLY MADE UNITY OF OPPOSITIONAL FIELDS IS LEFT WITH BEHIND WITH THE THIRD ELEMENT, OR SLICE OF TIME.

        When the 2d vectors are plotted out then, the third slice of time that is missing or has been compressed gets found as the fact that first we can actually measure the first 240 degrees of time separation from the generated 2d vector separation in time; but when third measured vector is added; IT GENERATES TWO WIDELY SEPARATED VECTORS IN TIME; OR TWO POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS IN TIME SEPARATION AS MEASURED FROM OUR 360 DEGREE TIME CIRCLE PERSPECTIVE. For the descrepancy to be accounted for; whereby one thing cannot be in two different spaces as represented by vectors of magnitudes in time, the simple solution that reveals itself is to allow the third piece of the puzzle to fit into place, all the vectors can fit together in 3D space, and then the third vector conveniently fits into place, but perhaps a small discrepancy still exists. It is then demonstrated that three voltages equi-potentially divided in time can be torsionally translated into a series of voltages that may be then recombined into time without the traditional losses of doing so.