180 BPS Rate a delusion/ the Relativity of MWO.

  • harvich
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2002
      An explanation of what I once called the Multiple Wave Oscillation
      Effect has been shown with a new condition of very stable neon
      discharge, by apparently a form of inductive polar capacity
      regulation. In this way the neon produces the best yet displayed
      discharge for these circumstances. The situation RESEMBLES production
      of a higher BPS rate, at the neon prefiring levels. However unlike
      the previous method where the neon is turned down from the firing
      voltage to a prefiring voltage, in this method the circuit will fire
      at the set voltage level without having to go to a initial higher
      voltage for firing. The neon discharge itself seems very much stable,
      and not subject as much to sporiadic staccato operation. I will show
      the supposed inductive method later, which may be a premature
      reasoning of why this performance takes place, but this method
      generally allows for less plate area per amount of neon polar
      discharge.. 2 square feet plate area is usually the minimal to
      procure polar capacity effects, so here the better visual amount of
      neon is equivalent to adding more plate area.

      The square bifilar inductor does not behave exactly like before from
      long ago, but now it is placed several inches over the plate, and is
      apparently reading minmal voltages? ( This is to be checked into as
      formerly signals were obtained 8 inches over the plate.) By turning
      the voltage deflection to the lowest deflection of 5 mv/div, the
      normal 50 mv signals do not go off scale, but instead the (non)
      sinusoidal forms from which the rf bursts are related to in time can
      be seen., which was formerly a problem in electric field /inductive
      sensor observations. At a lower sweep rate emcompassing many cycles
      the rf bursts do not seem associated in time with the peaks as was
      supposed, where the third rf burst then (was supposed) to occured at
      the zero point, or anywhere we want it to be in relation to time.(
      with relation to the other rf bursts in the time of cycles) This is
      a delusion brought on by the use of triggered scope sweeps, and is
      also the reason for forgoing that practice to show the real
      components acting in slices of time. The use of triggered signals vs
      the actual time scoping indicated with a verbal description will have
      to be used to describe these things, before trying the Sony mpeg
      route, which I have not yet tried. So to show some fairly unsual
      scopings at this lowest voltage deflection rates, and to indicate how
      the BPS rates have seemingly gone up at this negative resistance
      region of discharge, (probably a better name for it), let us see one
      at a higher sweep rate of .5 ms/div, 4 times as fast as the 2 ms/div
      rate formerly shown, which shows just over a 60 hz cycle at 2
      ms/ /div. ( remember that there are 10 divisions in a complete scope
      sweep, so the beam time of one sweep is ten times the stated time
      interval per division.) A different scope hooked to the spiral showed
      the phemonen as 6 rf burst /cycle, with three major and three minor,
      but that means nothing for now. The triggered version of the 5 ms
      time span looks like this.
      MWO: 5 mv/div ;0.5m /div in stable triggered form
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/files/BRMA/DSC00138.JPG
      As noted those rf bursts can be moved closer together by variac
      regulation (increasing the voltage from this point at 52-55 volts),
      but here the process seems to act very stable, and makes the best
      neon discharge. If the rf bursts are moved closer together(by variac
      increase of voltage input) the voltage of the rf bursts is reduced.
      The distance betweeen rf bursts also translates to the observable
      drift rate of the opposite signals against each other, when viewed in
      the untriggered mode.

      MWO: 5 mv/div ;0.5m /div non-triggered showing opposite rf decays
      in opposite directions of high drift rate.
      In the real time slice of things the rf burst could be anywhere on
      the screen and the essentialy travel through each other. This might
      make a nice MPEG so perhaps that can be tried. As we go up in the
      sweep rates, the phenomenon will change until we reach what looks
      like a Multiple Wave Oscillation. Tomorrow I will try to show more
      jpegs of this effect, and how it also can produce the illusive 180
      phasings shown at higher sweeps. Also one at lower sweep containing
      many cycles per sweep will be tried to show the predominant rf bursts
      occuring at the zero point, and not the high points of the voltage
      deflections, as formerly supposed.