Happy New Year from VNN!

  • Doctor Whodini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hello all,

      We at VNN wish everyone a happy new year!

      We're kicking off the new year with an exclusive 2-hour interview with
      on of the most fascinating UFO contacts in the history of ufology! We're
      spending an evening with Methusalem Meier, Billy Meier's son.

      Plus, did you know we're in the Tribulation Period written about in the
      Bible? It officially started Sept 29th, 2011 with the Jewish new year
      and a special astronomical alignment, a sign in the sky. I'll be talking
      about this during the 3rd hour of the show.

      The show starts at 6PM PT (9PM ET). To listen, please visit:
      http://VortexNetworkNews.com

      Bill