New Work being made after set-backs.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      Sometimes a blatant error presents itself, and one realizes that a mental construct formed as an observation of the supposed effects are in fact a meter fed delusion. I did not realize that meters reading a low battery level could deliver such great error. Thus it is now the perogative to use meters with full voltage batteries. These kind of things can throw one into a state of depression, after the explanations of the said effects are thought out and reasoned for an explanation, but now we find that this was a useless expedition into the friviolities of misunderstanding the tools made for observation.
      Thus eventually the student returns to the work he himself has created, without mentioning the many alleys of exploration made preliminary to his return to research and exploration. So we must have something to present after exploring many options. This approach now will involve placing two high voltage secondaries over poles of the 666 pancake system.