666 machine shows vibration of time domain.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2011
      At first this effect was assumed to be a scoping anomaly, however analysis of what should occur when the system is made to transfer energy to a secondary assembly shows by thought experiment to be the actual effect seen by scopings. This is an important development. It is now seen that the time period for one complete revolution of the extra rotating magnetic field component made by lenz law may be determined by scoping method. In a nutshell what we see scoping wise of the received signal on identical polar secondaries placed in series over certain poles is a signal where the frequency is seemingly changing back and forth from a smaller and larger no. of cycles per second; with the net effect that the waveform viewed on the scope appears to move rapidly horizontally back and forth on the beam sweep itself, hence the term;"vibration of the time domain". Now when even another high value 2.4 H inductor is placed on an untapped polar area, this vibration of the time domain ceases, but in the conversion, both the sender and receiver of those vibrations now display that effect as a vertical scoping amplitude vibration variation. By turning the sweep period to a longer time period the effect of this "amplitude modulation" can be plainly seen, and more importantly its predicted assymmetry may be observed whereby a longer time period exists when the extra rotating lenz law voltage is aiding the line voltage, vs the time period when it is opposing it.
      On the observing of these effects one of the scopes used for dual channnel observations actually interpreted its input information incorrectly, whereby that input could be observed to change frequencies on the basis of harmonics. That scope again blew its fuse, where I have already replaced that fuse with another fuse from another scope. I will include those observations in my next video, where I will explain three different secondary arrangements placed around the 666 pancake primaries.